“Mom, please come visit David and I, we’re all settled,” said Angela.
To cover her depression with encouraging, loving words, mother said, “Yeah, whatever…I mean, of course, I will, Honey.
“What’s wrong, Mom?”
— — —
Photo Source: Wikipainting.com |Artist: Tamara de Lempicka, 1930 | The Telephone
Started with three words for the New Year resolution and now worked up to 33 words inspired by Trifecta . (yes, patting myself on the back, laugh-laugh) The word prompt challenge is to use WHATEVER in the adverb definition:
—used to show that something said or done is not important
Remember: • Your response must be between 33 and 333 words
• You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post
• The word itself needs to be included in your response
• You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above
• Only one entry per writer
• Trifecta is open to everyone. Please join us.