A haiku & inspirational music to soothe the soul…
with amethyst enchantment
frost greeting sunlight**
in search of a free handout
— — —
Style: Tan Renga, a Japanese poetry form where two writers collaborate to complete a haiku. Today’s featured haiku by **Genesmusings followed by my two, seven-syllable line completion.
Smiles, laughter and abundant blessings to you – thanks!
Related Tan Renga
- Enchantment (magicalmysticalteacher.wordpress.com)
crossing the footbridge
a sound that comes unbidden…
my wild beating heart**
desist under warning buzz
pygmy rattlers side winds by
— — —
Style: Tan Renga, two writers collaborate to complete a haiku verse. Today’s feature haiku by ** Lolly from For a Lovely Thing followed by my two, seven-syllable line completion.
Another Tan Renga:
- Carpe Diem Tan Renga : Crossing the Footbridge (readinpleasure.wordpress.com)
A wonderful haiku written by *Anmol aka HA from How Anxious for the November Tan Renga challenge. His words on the chaotic beauty of entangled branches took me back to spring when a Northern Mockingbird family moved into the tree next to the house.
It was temporary… the stick and fur-lined nest. First four turquoise speckled eggs appeared, then, in a couple of weeks, cracked shells. They looked like featherless, big beaked blobs. How else can one describe them? Eventually their feathers grew in and, of course, their appetites increased . I was sad to find the nest empty one day.
In Tan Renga style, HA’s haiku comes first followed by my two, seven-syllable line completion.
sun ascends through lifeless limbs
now an intricate bird’s nest
cradling a voracious brood
Tan Renga Library:
Day 4 of Carpe Diem’s November Tan Renga challenge. Today’s haiku is by *Becca Givens of Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea followed by my two, seven syllable lines. Thank you Becca!
I was thinking how wonderful stones retain heat…let me know what you think. ☺
caressed by flowing water
pale moon shines*
soft sounds of a gurgling stream
melts muscular strains away
River Stones Tan Renga Library:
- River Stones #haiku #tan renga #photography (moondustwriter.com)
- Carpe Diem Tan Renga: River Stone (readinpleasure.wordpress.com)
This week, Michelle from Daily Post| Weekly Photo Challenge, writes:
“…show…a photo of whatever you’d like, but make sure it’s saturated…make sure it’s rich and powerful…an instant mood-booster!”
Since we are heading into another seasonal change, naturally store displays must keep its shoppers tantalized and in shape to buy, buy, buy!
How about a haiku as we get ready to spend, spend, spend! 🙂
With the coming of autumn
What kind of mannequins saturated your shop displays this week? 🙂
::: ::: :::
More Weekly Photos on Saturated:
- From Saturated to Subtle (thebottomofabottle.wordpress.com)
- Saturated- Weekly Photo Challenge (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (thethirdeyeworld.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: saturated (msdiplomacy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (anexpatabroad.wordpress.com)
- Saturation: Two Sides To A Word (mydarlinglia.wordpress.com)