Listen, I am not into the zombie culture but many of my friends are. In fact, just today, I got a text message from a friend reminding me about the Zombie Apocalypse game at noon. Oh, yay. I got so excited. (not)
George A. Romero is right on when he said:
“I expect a zombie to show up on ‘Sesame Street’ soon, teaching kids to count.”
Well, maybe I should keep an open mind about the zombie culture since many people around me seem to be gearing up for the apocalypse. Thankfully, an unknown writer had sense enough to enlighten those looking for a suitable marriage partner: “Before you marry someone, ask yourself, ‘Will they be a good killing partner during the zombie apocalypse?’”
Right. This is so, so very important.
How does the zombie culture grab you?
* * *
Find more on Culture over at Weekly Photo Challenge
More photographs on CULTURE…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (photographworks.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (nwframeofmind.com)
- weekly photo challenge: culture (catbirdphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (lensaddiction.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge :: Culture (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge : Culture (sugarandspiceandallthingslife.com)