1. Stop looking at the green grass over there.
Water my own grass –
“You may think the grass is greener on the other side, but if you take the time to water your own grass, it would be just as green.” – Henry Ford
2. Remember, think GREEN and World Food Day – October 16, 2015:
3. Look for Green art inspiration:
“It’s when ordinary people rise above the expectations and seize the opportunity that milestones truly are reached.” – Mike Huckabee
Just ordinary me will work at rising above the expectations . . . thanks Mr. Huckabee.
4. Remember, March is the month for green poetry:
A Spike of Green by Barbara Baker
5. And say it right, darn it, on the greenest day: St Paddy’s Day!!
6. Of course, get in some kisses, so important 😛 . . . and a free Saint Paddy’s Day printable:
7. Bless me and you, please!
8. Go get this free vintage Saint Paddy’s Day greeting graphic design:
“The pride of Erin’s Isle is she, Dear Irish Molly O!”
9. Oh, hurry and go get your green on, then laugh hearty.
10. No. Really. Avoid this kind of yoga. Unless you love hangover yoga the next day. Fine, carry on, then.
11. Sure. Listen to fine music once in a while . . . who can resist Barbara Streisand singing Evergreen?
Happy Saint Patrick’s day!