On Samantha’s Blog

Samantha‘s updated blog post:

Hey guys! Well, visiting with daddy before school starts the next week. Second day. Let’s see…oh, yes, nudged awake too early this morning by drifting waves of coffee brewing, bacon frying, and NPR Tom Ashbrook’s On Point, a news analysis program blaring away. #ilovemydaddysomuch!

You may know my father, if you follow my blog, being a writer, he loves collecting antique writing memorabilia. He does!

Look. An antique desk handed down from his grandfather.

Daddy still writes all his stories in longhand using this desk.

Way cool, huh?

So, let‘s catch up again tomorrow, okay? #Muahh!

—/—/—

Inspiration comes from Friday Fictioneers with a weekly photo prompt starting on Wednesday.

The idea? To write a 100-word story, link up, and then enjoy the wonderful stories from this thriving writing community. #jointheFFfun! 🙂

Photo source: Jan Wayne Fields

Links:

——————————-

43 thoughts on “On Samantha’s Blog

1. Amy Reese says:

I see Samantha has come on over! She’s made herself right at home sharing the news from her blog and a writer’s routine. I like your use of the hash tags. P.S. I don’t see the image, although of course I know what it is. 🙂

• Sun says:

it was funny. after i linked up my story and went to Amy Reese’s story right before mine, her character also was Samantha. we were on the same wavelength this week. fun times on FF. ☼ i’m soaking in your delightful comment ☼ thanks!!

2. Grace says:

First time here, and first time to join in the with the Friday Fictioners, and this was just wonderful! I thought perhaps this was an intro to the actual submission for the prompt, so real it was. Great job!

• Sun says:

hello Grace! welcome to FF! so happy you joined in this week. thanks for cheering on Samantha’s blog…she’s a fun character. have a great week!

• Sun says:

hey there, Sonel! i love that desk too…so antique and vintage looking. i love your new avatar image! thanks for checking in with samantha’s blog. 😛 have a great week!!

Liked by 1 person

• Sonel says:

Yes, I love vintage furniture like that. Thanks! Glad you do and you’re welcome.
        Have a great week as well. 😀

3. Pat says:

Great way to reply to the prompt —- absolutely unique and it works so well. Very creative and it works very well with your piece! 🙂

• Sun says:

thank you for your thoughts on Samantha’s blog…she was a fun character to work with. say, what happened to your blog URL links? what i mean is, when i try to click over to your blog from either the Notification or Comment section, it goes straight to your Gravatar Profile. You also have no URL links to your blog in the Gravatar profile page. okay. just thought you should know. have a wonderful week!

• Sun says:

i’m thankful the character Samantha helped me out of my, what-should-i-write-on this-photo-prompt moment. 😛 happy to read your comment, Susan!

• Sun says:

you’re right, Anita. i completely forgot about diary entries…blogging has jazzed the activity to a higher level. thanks for checking in on Samantha. 🙂

• Sun says:

don’t worry…you arrived at the right blog. 🙂 hey, Granny, where is Little Binky today? okay, give sweet kitty hugs to her…she must be outside enjoying the fresh air. 🙂

Liked by 1 person