I had this planned for the last day of December, but due to unforeseen technical problems, you now have the final post on January 1st instead. Everyday I write four grateful moments and wrap it up at the end of the month. It truly is amazing how good life truly is when we pause, reflect, and realize the abundance we own even in times when we struggle financially.
Thank you for BIG and little things, fun and painful events and
– small talks with friends – Waka poetry – eating utensils, especially forks – glass – bumping into friends when running errands – full day of doing many things – tripod head stand – plastic sandwich bags – the color red – jigsaw puzzles – comedians…
– nightlight with wax scented air freshener – laughing so hard tears fall and belly aches!!– privately run animal shelters.
Thank you for spiritual, mentally and physical nourishment…
– gala apples – leftover turkey meals – spiritual uplifting words – homemade chicken soup – smoked salmon – pasta and more pasta dinners…
– wonderful illustrated children’s picture books – sweet grapefruit – hot cocoa with whipped cream…
Dalai Lama’s wisdom words: “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
– salami – hot cider – rotisserie chicken – eggnog – Tabasco sauce – leftover turkey sandwiches – pastrami sub sandwich – not burning the popcorn.
Thank you for creature comforts that pamper and spoil…
a warm home – layers of warm clothing to wear – winter boots – oil heaters – lemon zest body lotion – warm fuzzy blankets – wool socks – fireplace – flannel sheets and pillowcases – classic movie night with Clint Eastwood: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
– fabric softener to minimize static electricity out of clothing – closet full of clothes – thick carpet flooring – Burt’s Bees lip balm – fur boots
Thank you for Christmas season…
– live nativity scenes – hearing the sound of first snow falling – snow play – snowball fights – angel role in Christmas play – melting snow
enough snow to make little snowmen – being snowed in at home
–dashing through the snow…
– Christmas tree displays – Salvation Army bell ringing donation collectors – bright starlight on Christmas tree
– the house cat who now thinks she must sleep under the Christmas tree
– AFrankAngle’s tee-shirt gift & weekend party ☺On the AFA Holiday Gift Party!!!!!!
– family and friends get together – warmer temperatures melting ice from trees and power lines – sunny Christmas Eve – glittery pine cones – colorful sock collection gift – sugar cookies!! – singing Christmas carols with friends – Monopoly game night
– icicles finally melted away – handmade knitted scarves – new year’s eve – taking in the last of the Christmas lights and decorations
And, when is the right time to dismantle all the Christmas lights and decorations? Day after New Year’s day…after Ephiphany? Or just leave it up till next year?? Any advice?
THANK YOU to my Chuckles, blog dog who takes time out of his busy days to write on awards but mainly focuses on posing for photo shoots, eating and snoozing…
Finally, to some wonderful friends, Little Binky and her Granny, they delivered the Best news of the year 2013…. in a row | angelswhisper2011.
And we were Nominated For Awards (the Inner Peace award and WordPress Family award) by Miss Spicy Hat n’ Sugar Socks from KitchenSmitten. Both images are already in our Razzle-Dazzle Awards page so no need to post again. Thank you, Miss Ayesha, and…
another thanks to YOU all, my blog friends,
for a really FAB 2013!
Love and ☼HUGS