toast to abundance, life, tan renga,

Snowflakes and Kisses! Happy 2014!

Because my internet connection is having a rough day, not loading anything complete and/or taking so long just to load a page, let me put aside my original last day of December post and leave this wonderful thought here before I go and hibernate in a warm spot with a good book and a glass of wine…

nature, winter, snowflakes, kissing, heaven, 2014

I hope to catch up with you all next year. Thank you for a wonderful 2013

peace, love and ☼hugs

34 thoughts on “Snowflakes and Kisses! Happy 2014!

1. summerstommy2 says:

Happy New Year Sun, I hope to see you back in 2014, reading each other’s posts i have enjoyed reading your posts and your comments are always encouraging. Have a good one.
    Michael

• Sun says:

thank you, Michael…hope you had a wonderful New Year’s day. peaceful and a bit of warm weather here so smiles all around.
      cheers to 2014!! 🙂

• Sun says:

i can see your son really getting into snow if it ever happens… 🙂 a lovely toast to your beautiful family and all the best in 2014, IT.

2. Becki Duckworth says:

Happy New Year to you as well. All my best for 2014. All day I also have been having loading issues. I am unable to click the like button when on any bloggers page. I can only “like” when a post shows up under reader..

3. M. R. says:

Tsk! – I could SWEAR I commented on this already! But WordPress has been doin’ some real strange things … No matter; HNY, Sun – keep up the good work! 🙂

4. Sonel says:

Seems it’s a problem all over Sun. Here it’s fast and slow, fast and slow and of course, WordPress have a kinky ‘like’ button that doesn’t want to load but it seems they are aware of the problem. 😀
    Wishing you and Chuckles and your family a blessed 2014. 😀 *big hugs*

• Sun says:

i was spared the “like” button issue, Sonel…grateful for small favors. ha-aha.
      hope you had a wonderful start in this new year
      ☼hugs to you all!!

• Sun says:

hmm, no snowflakes yet? i better find a big north wind to send some over to you, Little Binky. you have to make some snowcats this winter. 😛 cheers!!