The Faerie Glen. Invisible location deep in the valley behind the rusty garden shed – a magical world. I came by it only once – a youngster’s dream for sure. Wild and free, barefoot walking onto lush, mossy, carpet beds – the tips of my toes sink deep – the perfect earth shoe cradling gently.
in renouncing all –
authenticity of time
When the morning sun intermittently filters through the thick canopy of trees, a glistening day begins. Fairies. Like gossamer feathers in flight. The most enchanting moment when I believed in faery tales. Whoosh. Just a bippity-boppity-boo from fairy godmother and I am in…my Cinderella love story. White horse-driven carriage, formerly a bright orange pumpkin, jewel laced Vera Wang gown, a handsome prince charming by my side, and of course, a happy, happy, ever after.
tickles my bare toes
disrupts a fish burp
— — —
Inspiration: Līgo Haibun Challenge – Word Prompt: Mirror or Faery
Ligo Haibun Library: Check them out…
- Līgo Haibun Challenge – Word Prompt (bastetandsekhmet.wordpress.com)
- Faery voices (artifactsandfictions.wordpress.com)
- Ligo Haibun Challenge – Faery (summerstommy.com)
- Ligo Haibun Challenge: 08/11-14/11 (highfiveandraspberries.wordpress.com)
- Ligo Haibun Challenge-Word Prompt (paulscribbles.wordpress.com)
- Ligo Haibun Challenge – Faery (oberon73.com)