Weekly Photo Challenge: One Shot, Two Ways

For this challenge, capture two images — a horizontal and a vertical version — of the same scene or subject.

Here comes our happy model for the Weekly Photo Challenge: One Shot, Two Ways

Portrait of a handsome rooster standing regally for the first vertical shot…

rooster portrait

and quickly turns to his best (bug search) side for the landscape or horizontal view.

Rooster wants to know: Portrait or landscape…which do you prefer?

Bon appetit!

34 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: One Shot, Two Ways

whahaha, Phil! i thought the model said he was interested but you must have seen me running around like a crazy person just to get a few shots in!! i still love him though…no stew meat for him. 😆 thanks for catching the feather side of this drama… 🙂

Chuckles: Miss Sonel…i have to break the sad news to you. Rooster is a snitch. Okay, yes, some of the chicks here think he is sexy. But, wah! i wanted this photo shoot!!! bye.

• Sonel says:

Oh Chuckles, don’t you worry. I still think you are the most adorable and sexiest furry kid ever. Rooster is a chicken. I prefer beautiful furry kids like you. Let the chicks have Rooster. I will tell Sunshine to better start taking more photo’s of you otherwise I will put Simba on her case. 😆

1. Kozo Hattori says:

I’m going to go with the landscape because it looks like he is bowing down to himself in the portrait. I also like the idea of a rooster who curtseys. {{{hugs}}} kozo

Rooster: you da man, Kozo! us handsome fellows must stick together on everything. i like how you saw me bowing. i’m learning to be humble myself. hard though when you feel the urge to have to crow 24/7. takes lots of energy. you know…eat…think to crow…eat…think to crow. and of course, you have to remember to think about dropping your tidy gifts of poop everywhere. 🙂 hey, thanks for the enlightenment. i’m off now…have yourself a good day! 😆

Rooster: thanks, Frank. i wonder if that classical piano guy in your video would ever come to play for some of my chick friends? he can leave the elephants behind, though. gah, they may step on me. 🙂

Rooster: i want you to know, Little Binky, you can come by any time, any day…i love following not only my chick harem, but i also steal, i mean, keep good company with Chuckles feline cat girlfriends. shh, don’t tell him i told you…that lazy good for nothing fur friend of mine. rooHUGS!

Rooster: I am regal in my kingdom, Celestine. wahahaha…except i have no chicks – the raccoon ate them all. -feeling sad 😦 but 🙂 happy you stopped by!