Guest Writer: Chuckles on Loyalty, Liebster and Very Inspiring Mentions…

Hello Everyone,
As you know, on occasion, my good fur-buddy, Chuckles, comes around to help say thank you to the blog friends who took a good chunk of their precious time to write-up an award or tag game post.

During the summer months, with the intense heat, Chuckles, sorry to say, becomes irresponsible in his writing duties. Not to worry though, I usually send my secret snitch, Mr. Rooster to badger the old boy to get the beep up!

Chuckles

A snitch at work…shh!

Here, finally, the Simply Charming thank-you post, paw-typed by Chuckles, (he looks filthy dirty because he really is!) to our thoughtful friends:

Dear Blog Humans and Blog Animals,
I am awake and yes, dirty only because someone, I will not tell you who, refuses to let me inside the air-conditioned house.

What else am I to do? I have to make the dirt my natural cooling agent.

Let me make this quick since I am perspiring and panting and must go lay down soon. I learned me some haiku while dozing in the heat…

Three mentions given
Hugs and kisses sent their way
Please visit them soon

Angelswhisper and Little Binky : a WONDERFUL post, full of kind words and the Loyal Reader Award.

Little Binky (shhh, do not tell my other feline girlfriends) is my number one kitty love of all times.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.

loyal reader award

Big thanks to our sweet friends from Granny and Little Binky

Now that my dog heart is pounding like crazy in love, let me say thank you to:  Johann is Thinking | Liebster Blog Award.

Johann blogs from the United States, a retired teacher who, at one time, taught with the Missionary Sisters of our Lady of Africa.

COOL huh?

thank YOU, Johann!

Wait, one more award and we can all go and take our naps…Maria’s RandomlyAbstract kindly brought us the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

Please visit our Awards page for more details on this award.

That is it…signing off dear friends in deep gratitude…many thanks!

Your adorable blog dog,

Chuckles…a.k.a guest blog dog writer.

43 thoughts on “Guest Writer: Chuckles on Loyalty, Liebster and Very Inspiring Mentions…

Chuckles: Phil Mouse…you love dirt too, eh? why all the fuss about it, who knows. i mean everyday i sport a new fur-do brown spot color. the Peoples should be delighted. oh, well. gotta go roll sit and ponder by the cool shady tree. thanks for jumping in and sharing. ruffHUGS!!

1. Sonel says:

You are so adorable Chuckles..dirty or not. Simba loves to get dirty too..hehehe
    Congrats on the award and have fun! 😀 *hugs*

Chuckles: Miss Sonel, i must say…us white pups like Simba and I are naturally made to roll around in dirt. that’s my thoughts anyway. i mean, otherwise how boring would our lives be. white. white. white and more white. bleh. tell Simba, you go little fella! we are the dirt devils angels! ruffHUGS and thanks for bounding in and sharing. 🙂

• Sonel says:

Whahahaha Chuckles. Oh, you are so right there. And believe me, Simba and I don’t do boring so yeah, I don’t mind if he plays in the mud and oh, he loves doing that. White is boring for sure. LOL! The 2 of you are truly little dirt angels…hehehe.

You are very welcome. Now go and have fun! 😀 *big hugs*

• Sonel says:

hehehe…good! Fun is fun! 😀
        Oh dear, I can also see that. LOL!
        But it’s fine. Sunshine and I will just bath you afterwards and you can have more fun in the water. hehehehe

Chuckles: eeeep…no water…water is NOT fun. i only dip my paws in for a drink but no further. perhaps a severe allergy to water on my skin. yes, that is it. 🙂

• Sonel says:

Whahahahaah! Okay, we’ll stick to mudbaths for then. That’s healthy for the skin and I bet you knew that too…heheheh

Chuckles: Dear Colline, One day, my (secret) plan is to take over this blog site. One has to start out slow, you know, ask for guest writer slots etc. I’ll let you know when i complete my mission. and hey, i can send you an orange cock-a-doodle snitch if you need one. he is a real pest great alarm clock. okay, gotta run and answer more mail…thanks and ruffHUGS!

2. Bongo says:

Congratulations on all your awards. Don’t tell anybody this, because I don’t want anyone to know I like any cats, but I think Little Binky is pretty special too.

Chuckles: thank you mr. Bongo and hey, between us pups, never worry…my sweet doggy lips are sealed shut. maybe we should start a Little Binky fan club. no, wait…what am i saying. you got millions of adventures to discover and i got millions of Zzzs to catch so, yah, never mind. (we love ♥ you Little Binky) good seeing ya and ruffHUGS ol’ buddy.

Chuckles: thank you, TBN…but no, i have to tell you, the snitch is everything but cute. please, if you want him, take him with you…i really need my beauty rest. 🙂

3. angelswhisper2011 says:

Chuckles, that was pawsome and you wrote the post all by your paws. I’m impressed 🙂 I’m sorry you’re not allowed in the house. I’m always dirty.. I’m a sand-roller, but Granny only heaves a sigh, when I enter the house. Congratulations on all your very deserved awards. Have a happy weekend, my friend and hope you can snatch some cool air from the inside of the house. Pawkisses 🙂

Chuckles: do not fret, Little Binky. i’m getting mighty close to running into the house. yeah, i got myself in the garage with a big fan blowing on me. now i’m devising my next break in to the nice air conditioned kitchen. i mean really. i promise the House i would drop all my Flea and Tick friends off before i come in. but first a wee nap…happy Sunday Little Binky and Granny. ♥
      ruffHUGS!