Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour

Not very often, I get a craving for greasy fast foods. It is advisable to avoid McDonald’s drive-thru during dinner rush hour. Not unless you do not mind the extra wait time for your FAST food.

I did mind the extra wait this afternoon. Lucky, the weekly photo challenge called for  a golden hour moment.

Perfect…my photograph and haiku:

Golden hour

the Golden Arches

a global fast-food delight

McDonald sunset

❤❤❤

I enjoyed putting this together for the Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour. Thank you for joining me…you made my Happy Meal all the more enjoyable.

-sunHUGS!

23 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour

1. pencil pilot says:

What an amazing sunset. The right place, at the right time. And Happy meal inspired haiku… serendipity! The depth & colors of your picture remind me I need to use my camera, more, and my phone camera, less. Beautiful!

Wait, don’t shelf your phone camera just yet! My Internet has been down so my laptop is on vacation. This entire post was painstakingly done entirely by phone! From picture to post…I’m seriously thinking iPad soon!! 😉
      Thanks for the loves ❤

• pencil pilot says:

I’m so impressed! And I’ll keep working on my phone pics. I’m working to learn a lot more about avoiding copyright issues on pics; I need to start taking many more photos myself and learning my way around Creative Commons, etc. grazie!

if you use the images via Zemanta when you are in your edit post page, the images are usually good to go. i always make sure to label my sources up front so people know the source.
        …the camera phone is usually what i use these days…☺

Funny these days with phones and other modern devices, makes waiting in line so much more enjoyable. 😄
      Chicken nuggets for Molly coming her way…❤

hi Marilyn! yes, waiting in lines, offices etc is quite different these days…with all our fancy technology ☺ gone are the days where ladies sat knitting…ha-ha.
      thanks! ☼sunHUGS!!

what will we do without camera phones…sure makes waiting on things so much more enjoyable now. the meal was yummy indeed!
      ~love your visits, IT-always a golden moment for me. ♥