Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves

Sara Rosso on Curves:I bet you can find curves wherever you are. Show me!”

Oh, the slow winding S-curves
slithers, smooth, cold
Is it easy to be snake smitten?
When the charmer curves into a choke hold?

serpent curves

you gotta love my curves…RIGHT?

Find inspiration and more on Curves over at the Daily Post: Weekly Photo Challenge.

More on Curves:

40 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves

i thought about your love for sssssnakes as i prepped the post, Sonel. ☺ a friend recently had a big black one crawling up her front door!!! eeeeeyikes!

• Sonel says:

Thanks Sun, loved it and yes, not only snakes but everything in the animal kingdom and more the ones that can’t really defend themselves. You’re so sweet.

She should have invited it in for coffee and biscuits. LOL!

• Sonel says:

Don’t worry hon. Yes, it makes me sad to hear that snakes all over are being killed because people are so scared of them but what do you do when you have a poisonous snake in your house or yard and you don’t have any snake catchers there. You can’t leave the snake there because it would be dangerous to your pets and the people that live there, so what else can you do? It’s unfortunate hon but it’s life, so what can you do? 😀

oh, the woes of a poor snake life…good thing snakes can’t produce reality shows otherwise what drama we would be subjected to every week! 😆

• Sonel says:

Indeed Sunshine and hubby told me yesterday that we’re already past the half of winter. Can’t believe that either. One of these days I can swim again. LOL!
        Have a lovely day too hon! 😀 *big hugs*

• Sonel says:

LOL! Same here but yes, it really gets cold here although I can’t complain about our winter this here. It wasn’t as cold as usual. Maybe it’s old age, I don’t know but last year was colder than this year. Enjoy the water. 😀 *hugs*

1. Kozo Hattori says:

Love how “slither, smooth, cold” sounds and feels like a snake. SSSSSS. Something sexy about snakes. I should reveal that I was born in the year of the snake. {{{hugs}}} Kozo

i completely forgot 2013 is the year of the snake. actually, Kozo, i rather like the python snake. it’s those small thin ones that make your skin shiver! ha ha happy year of the snake to you!! ☺ thanks!

2. angelswhisper2011 says:

Sunshine, I love this challenge. I’ve seen a lot curves drop by, it’s nice to see all the different ideas of the subjects. The snake is well curved indeed. Loved your words too 🙂