Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture

Listen, I am not into the zombie culture but many of my friends are. In fact, just today, I got a text message from a friend reminding me about the Zombie Apocalypse game at noon. Oh, yay. I got so excited. (not)

George A. Romero is right on when he said:

“I expect a zombie to show up on ‘Sesame Street’ soon, teaching kids to count.”

Well, maybe I should keep an open mind about the zombie culture since many people around me seem to be gearing up for the apocalypse. Thankfully, an unknown writer had sense enough to enlighten those looking for a suitable marriage partner: “Before you marry someone, ask yourself, ‘Will they be a good killing partner during the zombie apocalypse?’”

Right. This is so, so very important.

sign...zombies beware

How does the zombie culture grab you?

* * *

Find more on Culture over at Weekly Photo Challenge

36 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture

ha ha…yes, they want to make sure there spouse have the necessary skills to take on the zombie takeover!! i really had a good laugh when i found that quote. thanks, Sonel. ♥

• Sonel says:

And only you can pull it off so well too Sun! hehehehe. My sons laughed themselves silly. The oldest one had the cheek to say : Oh, so we don’t have to worry about AIDS anymore then? LOL! He can be so silly!

Oh, I hope there isn’t zombie kitty cats around!?!? I’m sure Little Binky is right on top of it & will protect you guys! 😊Ha ha!! Happy Monday!

1. NiinaMaria says:

Me and my friend have frequently discussions on what we would do in various zombi/apocalypse scenarios. Obviously we always save the day with our skills and smarts.

it’s always good to stay in shape with “what if” type discussions especially on possible zombie apocalypse event…ha ha. thanks for the great stay in shape zombie tip, Niina! 🙂

oh, gosh, i really need to start watching tv…i just Googled on the Walking Dead series…sounds like it is an interesting show. hey, thanks, Marilyn. i may have to run over to Walmart and see if they have the first few series in DVD format. 🙂

2. kz says:

i think zombies are gross. and i never wish to see one. and i made my boyfriend promise to kill me immediately in case i turn into one. lol ^^ great post 🙂

i seriously need to watch tv shows…wait, you mean you actually have time to watch television with your super blogging and work schedule?!? 😉

oh, totally forgot about the mom in this movie and YES, she is a scream!! how she keeps drinking all those huge drinks and her eye gestures…hahaha. 🙂
      thanks, Shazza!!