Weekly Photo Challenge: Up

“Up. Up can be a direction, an orientation, or even a movement.” ~Sara Rosso

When I think UP, setting life goals come to mind.  We can stay on track and move up in our achievements but only if we take the action needed to carry out each goal. As Vance Havner states, “The vision (goals) must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.”

Up

Keep setting goals, continue to happily look up as you climb each step to reach your life successes…

or maybe you would rather use an escalator or the elevator??

* * *

If you enjoyed this post, why not join the Daily Post| Weekly Photo Challenge and share a picture which means UP to you.

37 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Up

1. Katie says:

When I was younger I used to take stairs two at a time. Now I’d have a stroke if I tried. So, as I ponder your UP, I wonder if I treat my goals in the same way…slowing down as I get older. I hope not.

🙂 Katie, i would like to think it is not the pace but the attitude no matter what age to keep looking up…making and striving for goals. fast, slow…no matter, so long we keep the vision looking forward.
      …so grateful you shared your pondering moment… ♥

2. Kozo says:

“Go into the Light,” Sunshine. I love staring up at Sunshine and moving towards the Light. Taking life one step at a time, but I will get there eventually. {{{hugs}}} Kozo

thank you for noticing the vintage stairs, Amy. i agree with you, nothing like old time stairs to take you where you need to go. oh, and yes, within reasonable amount of stairs too!! ♥

3. Amy says:

Fun photo – it is almost an optical illusion. When I first saw it in my browser, before I scrolled down for the full view, I had the sense of stairs going down. But then, I guess sometimes you gotta go down before you can go up, right? Great entry. 🙂

thank you, Amy! if i replied to you once before on this please excuse me…i seem to be having some comment issues like they are not showing up once i post the reply. 😦 however, thank you so much for reading and sharing. ♥

we keep looking up and strive happily towards our goals, Amar…thank you for sharing and you have a great collection as well. really love the glittery night shot you posted. ♥

4. Island Traveler says:

Love your version of Up. This is something we need to remind ourselves as often as possible, “It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.” Thanks for today’s inspiration.