Full of Springtime Gratitude

One of the joys that come with blogging is the opportunity to say thank you to blog friends that kindly bring gifts and fun games as a way to show their appreciation to your blog site.

Chuckles, Simply Charming’s blog dog writer, makes a special effort to get his big dog self up and give a note of thanks for the special awards and tag games that come this way. Well, sometimes he gets up…sometimes he prefers lounging about and yawning…hope you do not mind. Here he is…

Hey. It’s me. Chuckles. You see, I am slowly getting ready for spring season. Got my new sunglasses…you like it?Chuckles, blog dog

Okay. Now, business. First, the Illuminating Blogger Award from two beauties…

thank you, Sophia and KZ!!

♥ Sofia Siberia*: A very busy “writer, psychic, energy healer,” Sofia shares her insights “on love, relationships, mysticism, well-being, holistic healing, esoteric and… enlightened living.”   WOW!  Read about her latest adventure…Body and Mind Well-Being: My Initiation into Natural Healing. Thank you, Sofia!

KZ: A self-proclaimed, eclectic, Blog Bling!* eccentric shopaholic and one hell of a writer/blogger. This is a fine haiku. I maybe a ram reborn…check it! Carpe Diem: Daily Haiku 92 Thank you, KZ!

Next, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from another beauty and wise one…

thank you, Seeker!

thank you, Seeker!

The Seeker*: The Seeker seeks. Her words…”i seek everything. you hide & i will seek…from faith, hope, charity…Abba 2 Zen…Here 2 Now…reality 2 Divine…endless! And her Party Time! feast after 40 days of fasting!

Finally, a tag game and the Super Sweet Award

thank you, Little Binky and Granny!

Angelswhisper2011: (home of Little Binky!)

you must meet Little Binky, my BFBF (best feline blog friend) and her Granny. Not only did they bring the best dessert Awards and Coffee Break*, Little Binky’s granny is super talented. Just check Granny’s Drawings if you do not believe me.

Confession: Anyone who follows my awesome blog dog writing abilities knows I also love remaking blog awards and tag game rules. Sorrrrry. Woof!

Before I get to the rehashed rules, my nominees come from my our recent subscribers that I we would like to thank with a GROUP*HUG!

♥ GlobalInfo4All| Inspired by the Story…Famous Dog…Hachiko
♥ MJPienaar| My Only Requirement
♥ Musings&Rants: Shazza says she will rant about “God, Life” …muse about, “Movies & other randomness.” Here she shares about My Prized Possession.

Now, Chuckles revised rules* for awards and tag game:

Answer the question listed below, nominate other blog friends (if you want) and post the award logo somewhere on your blog. Oh, and send a link to the nominees so they are aware you are giving them the award and/or tag game.

Here is your question nominees to get your awards:

Name the one thing you are grateful for today (excluding this tag game/blog award.)

As for me, Chuckles, I am grateful everyday when I hear success stories about my fellow animal friends being rescued and cared for…like Silly Sit Saturday friend over at Long Life Cats and Dogs.

*if anyone nominated want the full authentic rules version for each award/tag game, just visit the above award links with the little asterisk*

Well, good day to all and remember, Chuckles wise words for today…“In all things big, little, fat (like me) beautiful, ugly… be full of thanksgiving.” Woof!

37 thoughts on “Full of Springtime Gratitude

1. seeker says:

Sunshine, this is great! Triple congratulations and a group hug. Hmm.. an inspiration for my next crazy passing the award game. Teehee….

oh, Seeker, really, when Chuckles saw your massive link list he almost staged a revolution because he said he would never have time to eat and if he cannot eat because he is too busy adding link after link for award posts then he would have a sit down strike. as you can see, he won and got his way…revised award rules plus extra servings of leftover dinner! your post, btw, was awesome. i will not ask how long it took you to put it all together.
      peace, sweet friend. ☼sunHUGS!

2. munchow says:

First of all congratulations with all the awards. They are truly well deserved. And I think it’s great that you rewrite the rules. We all need changes from time to time. Your dog is awesome!

thank you, Otto! really, as i was telling the Seeker, my dog almost quit his writing on blog awards/tags because he felt the rules were so overwhelming! since he probably weighs more than me, i let him have his way with extra dinner treats. ha ha.
      happy you stopped by! ☼sunHUGS!

3. shazza91321 says:

Congrats Sunshine and many thanks for the nomination. I think I get how to do it I will read through the instructions again. Have a blessed week ok? And keep it sunny!!!!
    Shazza

thank you, Maddy! YES! let us enjoy and rejoice through this whole week because everything we do matters. that thought came from reading a small but powerful book by Andy Andrews: The Butterfly Effect. fantastic! ☼sunHUGS!!

4. angelswhisper2011 says:

Congratulations on all the awards. Chuckles, you look fantastic with sunglasses.. are your eyes open or closed?? Sunshine, I like the new (breaking-) rules, I’ll keep them in mind, when we’re getting tagged again 🙂

RRRuff! Little Binky, my eyes may look closed but i see everything, hear everything and especially bark at everything! Oh, me is sorry for not answering all your tag questions but i knew i would miss my dinner if i did so yah, i staged a mini sit down strike…. revise the rules or Chuckles, that’s me, will quit writing on blog awards/tag. i won. i got a good dinner too…can dog food instead of the same ol’ dry, dry and i mean very dry, dog food. pfft! okay, gotta do my morning exercise now…walk, walk and more walking. pfft!

You’re welcome, IT…i just left you note over at your post, Easter Time. Still searching and learning about this issue myself…will let you know if something pops up. If you run into something, please share too. 🙂

☼sunHUGS!

RUUFF!! Thank YOU sweet Clowie! I hope you get a pair for the sunny spring and summer weather. You know us Pyrenees must protect our watchdoggy eyes! *○*

WOOF! Thank you for reading. 🙂
      That was a whole lot of snow over at your post…beautiful, but I imagine very, very cold!

You can borrow the sunglasses anytime…hahha. :))