It’s no secret, a little bit of daily gratitude can spring forth new life.
It is official. Spring season is here and where I live, traditionally, many people begin spring cleaning projects. Yes, I am feeling a great impetus to freshen up not only my physical surroundings but also take on a new project that hopefully develops into a good lifetime habit.
Some of you know my January and February challenge was to spend fifteen minutes every day practicing mindful sitting/meditation. With both months combined that makes 59 days of successful sitting. Yay, me! Anyway, if you follow Janice over at Your Daily Dose, she holds accountable anyone interested in keeping his or her monthly resolutions. She is awesome like that. If you need a resolution buddy, Janice is your answer.
Since mindful sitting is now part of my morning routine, it makes sense to step up the challenge to include a daily gratitude practice. You may have seen everyday guru’s, Everyday Thanksgiving and his monthly summary. It is a great idea.
So, every day I will find four grateful moments and share them on my side bar titled, Grateful Today 4.
The first entry…
Grateful Today 4:
- The Secret Gratitude Book by Rhonda Byrne
- Spring season!
- The freedom to create and share with so many folks around the world
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Today, what is the one thing you are grateful for? Please share…
Related articles on GRATITUDE..
- Be Grateful (sebastianhalliwell.wordpress.com)
- Practise gratitude (myveryhappyblog.wordpress.com)
- Unlock Magic for Every day (inspiringtalksblog.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (yinmomyangmom.com)
- Practice Gratitude Every Day (theapproximateyogi.com)
- The Grateful Mommy (themommymanifesto.wordpress.com)
- Sufey| Dear Universe: