Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique

Inspiration: “In a new post specifically created for this challenge, share a picture that says UNIQUE to you.”

* * *

Okay, when you find yourself looking at a few wrinkles at the bottom of your dress, skirt or pant hemline, and, unfortunately, you cannot find the clothes iron–do not panic!

If you own a flat-iron that straightens (or curls) your hair, it can become a unique tool to help press out those minor wrinkles.

By envisioning your flat-iron to be more than a tool to tame those bad hair days, simply let life flow in unique directions and see all the possibilities of this lightweight and portable appliance.

flat iron press time

I love my flat-iron!!

Now, there is nothing that can keep me from being wrinkle-free from hair to hemline! 😉

* * *

Do you see other unique ways to use the flat-iron?

* * *

For more information on Unique and other weekly photo themes, please visit the Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique.

Unique moments shared by other contributors…enjoy…

40 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Unique

haha…it is a constant challenge staying in control with those hit irons!! actually, when you think about it, it’s amazing how much our human hair can take!! careful, Kate…we don’t want to see you running around here with singed hair! :p
      xo

*gasp* Little Binky, I thought for sure they made flat irons for beauty kitty like you! they have everything else (it seems) like wha??? nail polish for cats and dogs?!?!?!?! 😐

i thought the same thing @ first, but when you are running behind schedule & clothes iron hides from you…reach for the hot hair iron all hot & ready since you just did your hair!!! 🙂

1. jgann22 says:

Creative 🙂 I like it! I never would have thought of this! You should make a pin on pinterest if you hvn’t already! I bet tons of people would repin 🙂

2. munchow says:

It’s a great picture. I love the way you have transformed an ordinary, daily item into something mystical and almost scary. A strong vision and a very well done post-processing. And thanks for the tip, but since my hair is less than half and inch long I don’t usually carry a flat iron. As a matter of fact I never have, not even when my hair was longer. 🙂

haha, Otto, i can see how less than half inch hair would not need a flat iron. good thing, i would say, since ironing hair too often is quite hard on the hair.
      this reminds me of the movie, Benny & Joon where Benny (johnny depp) uses an iron to grill sandwiches…funny.
      i appreciate your visit. 🙂