The Weekly Photo Challenge question is: What images does renewal conjure for you?
When I think of renewal, I wonder, is it possible to have a renewal of hope that exists between two people where true love blossoms and grow beautifully together, year after year, like the way some pretty field flowers grow?
Finding a grave site memorial gave me a renewal of faith and hope that love, a lasting one between two friends, can truly exist, even in the short-term relationship society we live in today.
I wonder how special an event was this couple’s first date that eventually became the beginning of a loving friendship not even death could break.
Death leaves a heartache
No one can heal
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
As I said goodbye to this unknown couple resting in peace, I smiled at their chosen scripture verse from 1 Corinthians 13:13…
Three things will last forever-faith, hope and love–and the greatest of these is love.
…of course, I thanked them for their inspirational life once lived and the renewal of faith, hope and love that continues on to those who find their memorial.
* * *
Do you think Renewal can be found even after we pass on?
* * *
Enjoy far more creative contributors for this challenge below:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: RENEWAL (smartntrendymom.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Renewal (francocignelli.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (jaysnaps.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Renewal (abdulmanafphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal 2 (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (thecurseofthesingleparent.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (adventuresweseek.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (whencrazymeetsexhaustion.wordpress.com)