SUNDAY POST :Delicious–Oh, It’s Tormenting!

A tormenting delicious movie…

Cover of "Moulin Rouge! (Widescreen Editi...

Cover of Moulin Rouge! (Photo Source: Zemanta)

Moulin Rouge

Delicious actors:
Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor

Set in a delicious location…
a magical nightclub…dance hall… a bordello

A delicious quote about love:

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” ~Toulouse-Lautrec

Delicious music and pure entertainment throughout the entire show…the most delicious, in my opinion, is the duet between Christian (Ewan McGregor) and Santine (Nicole Kidman.)

* * *

What movie is holding your heart and mind in a delicious torment that you have to watch over and over and over and over and over and…???

* * *

Join in the fun with Jake as he hosts the SUNDAY POST :This week’s theme is Delicious. Be sure to check below on other weekly contributors:

25 thoughts on “SUNDAY POST :Delicious–Oh, It’s Tormenting!

Thanks too, Jake… Your apples were a delightful torment as well…seeing one could not actually grab one from your page…haha!;)

Oooh, that’s so hard to choose, Sunshine! Tonight, I’ll go with “Simple Twist of Fate”, based on the Silas Marner story, starring Steve Martin in a mostly serious role–it is so heart-warming, I could watch it once a month. Martin also exec produced, I believe, and may also have written the script–Everything in the movie is perfect: music, cinematography, story (happy ending, of course–justice prevails). It’s a must-see! God bless you abundantly–have a terrific week! love, sis Caddo

I agree with you 100%, Jo, and it’s one of those movies you can never get tired watching over and over…

Thanks for sharing and hope you have a delicious kind of day!! 🙂

Dirty Dancing…ohhh, yes, excellent dance movie with Patrick S. but now you got me stumped…”An Affair to Remember…” hmm, I will have to look that one up. I remember the “Walk to Remember” quite clearly … well there’s my short term memory again. *sigh*

Do get a copy of Nicole and Ewan’s fab movie…it’s simply the best!!

Thanks, Marilyn and have a great day!!! 🙂

• babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin says:

I imagine An Affair to Remember is too far back for you to remember…none the less…very romantic!

Honestly. I did not (yet) see the movie “An Affair to Remember” but seeing it is a classic…I will look for a copy. Our public library, bless them big, stocks many of those classic movies.
        Thanks!! 🙂

I hope it does not hurt too bad, Rommel…lol..both Nicole and Ewan are quite talented and yes, both did a fab job not only as actors but accomplished singers.

THANKS!! 😉

2. Arindam says:

I’ve not watched this one yet, but will make sure I am going to watch it soon. My delicious movie is “A walk to remember”. I watch it again and again and I am never bored of watching this movie. 🙂

I thought you would be the “A Walk to Remember” fan, Arindam. Haha…really, you must, MUST watch Moulin Rouge…you will LOVE it as it has everything from a great romance, tragedy and awesome music. 🙂
      Have a great day!!

The movie is soooo delicious that it makes “gushing” about it a real treat.

Thanks, Indira, for the charming review! 😉

3. angelswhisper2011 says:

I’ve seen my most delicious film Titanic so much times, that I think I am the principal actor myself. Little Binky’s favorite movie is Puss’n’boots. She thinks Big Binky is the principal actor… lol Have a delicious weekend my friend 🙂

The Titanic….awesome classic with everything including handsome stars!!! Haha!
      Little Binky…you are too cute & should be movies yourself!
      Thanks, Angelswhisper!!

I easily see how “Come What May” can be your theme song between you and your lovely bride…:)

It fits perfectly!
      Thanks for sharing your wonderful blessing, Island T.