If you hover over these photos, you will find where happiness is…
These photos are my first attempt at using the new tiled galleries in order to stream line a photo collection.
In case you did not hover over the above photos, happy times for me, and I think for many, is receiving gifts from friends and loved ones.
“Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.”
Some of my gifts included beautiful roses, getting (hehe…) Naked, the gift of the public library, a “to-die-for” Keurig coffee maker, delicious Godiva Dark Chocolates, my precious gift of faith and the comfort drink, Irish Cream Liqueur.
I am ever so grateful for all gifts received including all of you awesome blog friends out there. Thank you for making my world, oh sO very HAPPY!!
Last, but not least, wisdom words to live by…
Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.~Ben Carson
+ + +
Have you recently received a gift(s) that brought pure happiness to your soul?
+ + +
If you want more information on this photo challenge, visit the Weekly Photo Challenge: This week’s theme is Happy and do not miss some fabulous contributors listed below:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (thepetalpusher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (carramedia.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge & Travel Theme: Happy Animals (windagainstcurrent.com)
- My ‘Circles of Happiness’! [Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy]. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Happy (tacts21.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (thehiltonburnellfiles.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (danajoward.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: What Makes Me Happy? (rutheh.com)