Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy!!!!

If you hover over these photos, you will find where happiness is…

These photos are my first attempt at using the new tiled galleries in order to stream line a photo collection.

In case you did not hover over the above photos, happy times for me, and I think for many, is receiving gifts from friends and loved ones.

“Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.”

~Richard Bach

Some of my gifts included beautiful roses,  getting (hehe…) Naked, the gift of the public library, a “to-die-for” Keurig coffee maker, delicious Godiva Dark Chocolates, my precious gift of faith and the comfort drink, Irish Cream Liqueur.

Cool huh?

I am ever so grateful for all gifts received including all of you awesome blog friends out there. Thank you for making my world, oh sO very HAPPY!!

Last, but not least, wisdom words to live by…

Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.~Ben Carson

+ + +

Have you recently received a gift(s) that brought pure happiness to your soul?

+ + +

If you want more information on this photo challenge, visit the  Weekly Photo Challenge: This week’s theme is Happy and do not miss some fabulous contributors listed below:

30 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy!!!!

Wow, wonderful, Sunshine–I wanted to grab those Godivas–mmmmm!!! And I LOVE the Ben Carson quote–I second that emotion!! Because I live the life of a recluse, I tend to give myself gifts–like the occasional bunch of flowers from the grocery store (last month was Cezanne roses–yes!). Everyday on the blogs is a gift, for sure–incredibly loving friends, and ALL are talented!! God bless you big–love, sis Caddo

“Everyday on the blogs is a gift…”

Your words simply speak volumes, sis, and blog friends definitely make life’s journey more meaningful and focused. I thank you for your constant support…:)

Cezanne roses eh? Well, I will have to do an internet search on it…so clueless about flowers and plants in general. Lol.

THANK YOU, sis Caddo!!! 🙂

2. Angelia Sims says:

Lovely morsels of happiness! Love the quotes too. 🙂
    I had a deep joy in my heart that I let go of for a time this last year. Let’s just say…taking my joy back has been one of the purest gifts of happiness I could ever give myself, and a great life lesson too. 🙂

Angelia, I am so happy to hear you restoring joy back into your life…I believe our Divine One would want only joy in His children. (yes, even in difficult trials that help us grow stronger…ouch.)

Thank you for sharing your joys in all your posts and your visits…wishing you a joyful and happy week! 🙂

3. angelswhisper2011 says:

Last friday my grandson was coming with us to do some shopping and he helped with packing, that was my greatest gift. He never does this, because of his autism and now he wanted to come with us, that made me very happy. I wish you a happy Sunday, Sunshine 🙂

What a touching “happy” moment for you, Angelswhisper & I’m so glad you shared it. Thank you.
      Bless you and your family, especially your grandson….have a great day. 🙂
      P.S. my Sunday was lovely, thanks!!

4. island traveler says:

Looks like we share a similar items of happiness except for the Irish liquor. I’m allergic to alcohol. Shame right? I miss one of the fun beverage in the world. Happiness is about finding joy in the most simple of things like coffee and sunrise in the morning or of having a quiet time in prayer, a smile, a hug, a kiss from peole who lights up our day. Beautiful post!

Oh, bummer, Island T. being allergic to alcohol but good for your liver…it’s smiling! Lol! I know a lady who cannot have chocolate…now that is awful!!
      I see we do share almost the same happy things…life is grand even with all its challenges.

Thank you for your constant support. Truly.
      🙂

You are sweet, Marilyn…everyday are special days when it comes to our friends & family…it’s nice when we can bring happiness to each other through the giving of material gifts or the gift of time. I’m still thinking how you shared your gifts with all the people at your garage sale…awesome!!
      Thank you!!

You are deliciously sweet, Rommel…thanks for jump starting my day to a great start!

Have a great one yourself!! 🙂

Thank yOu!!!!

5. Arindam says:

Great interpretation Sunshine. “Irish liqueur”, sounds interesting. 🙂 I do not enjoy receiving gifts from people who are not close to me. And unfortunately, I am close to very few people in this world. But few days earlier, my best friend gifted me a watch, as he know I have a weakness for watches. 🙂 And two of my most precious gifts are as you can guess two different watches. Another one is gifted my brother. He bought it from US last time he came here. And I just loved that Fossil watch. 🙂

6. travelgardeneat says:

Add that shot of Bailey’s to a good cup of coffee, curl up with a book from the library and nibble on chocolate while you read and sip — a perfect merging of happy pleasures! ~ Kat