Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine

mine got hit by a truck, ford, mine moment

Heellooo? Right person??

Wah!! I want to be selfish (stomping feet & arms flailing)…did you see MINE???

* * *

Check out the  Weekly Photo Challenge: This week’s theme–Mine and the creative contributors below:

43 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Mine

I may have run over mine, that one time I took the car out even though I couldn’t drive (and still can’t/don’t)… Maybe this will encourage you, Sunshine–my little Sis Deb recently told me about an 80-yr old bride to be, and the shower her friends were throwing for her–wowza. So, I’m guessin’ you’ve still got plenty of time!

You are such a great storyteller, sis…as I am trying to imagine you taking a spin in the car & oops…
      Well, on to better news, lol, wow, 80 years young & a blushing bride–hooray, there is hope after all!!!
      Thanks for sharing your lil sis, Deb’s, fantastic news! 😉

• Caddo Veil says:

The car story goes like this: I’ve no idea what possessed me to do it, as I was very repressed, rule-bound, etc etc. But I told my sister, let’s go–we drove down the street to a cul de sac (with people staring, because I couldn’t have been going more than 5 MPH–and weaving everywhere), then back home. Not an hour later, my brother got home–he looked at us both and asked, “Who moved the car?” Uh Oh.

2. island traveler says:

I bet he was just in this huge traffic jam. The right one will come along at the time you least expect. How, I did smile when I read your post. Humor makes all the waiting more bearable. Plus a lot of guys love women with an awesome sense of humor.

I love your words, Island T….”I bet he was just in this huge traffic jam…” Haha!!! This is just as funny as Knowledgeknut’s, … “Mine became road-kill.” Ohhh, yikes!

Thanks for jump starting my morning!!

Lol, Arindam…perhaps this mystery person is doing a time traveling tour package and is still stuck in the Middle Ages…poor thing. Haha…
      Thanks for your visit from your busy days…:)

3. Amirh says:

Your right person and my right person must have been hit together, LOL. Beautiful site/blog. And thank you for liking my first weekly writing challenge. Will visit your blog again!

4. dancingspeargrass says:

Lol that is too funny, I hope if they did get hit by a big truck they make it out of hospital and need to be cared for by someone… ie you! Then love will bloom. So go scouting out hospital wards NOW!!! 😉

Thank you, Dancingspeargrass…you have a wonderful blog yourself. I like your theme, the colors and the font…beautiful. 🙂

Haha, sounds like a lot of hard work, Dancingspeargrass, maybe better if it’s left to fate and lots of prayers…but I do appreciate your visit even better. Thanks!! 🙂

5. lifeofaministermom says:

Hilarious! Just as the others have mentioned, I’m not only confident that yours is on the way, but that you’ll love him unconditionally…skid marks and all! 😉

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed what I’ve seen of your blog so far, and I appreciate you liking and sharing my podt on discovery. I hope that you’ll pay me another visit, and have a wonderful day!!

Patricia

Hey Patricia!! It is wonderful to meet you and yes, I am sure we will both be bumping into each other in the future…haha, I will beep my horn as not to run into you like the “mine” mishap. 🙂

Have a great week ahead!! 🙂