SUNDAY POST : Favorite Spot–Home

“Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do…but how much love we put in that action.” ~Mother Teresa

home, photograph, story, life, words, musing, favorite spot

Favorite Spot: HOME…on the couch…chillin’…

“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” ~Jane Austin

My favorite spot to relax and unwind is at home; sitting on the couch,  enjoying a good movie or a game of Mahjong with good friends and family.

* * *

Where is your favorite spot to just hangout?

* * *

Join up every week with Jake as he hosts the SUNDAY POST : This week’s theme is Favorite Spot . Below are creative contributors for this theme…enjoy!

33 thoughts on “SUNDAY POST : Favorite Spot–Home

Haha, I guess we both know how versatile and comfortable the couch is…except my darn cat thinks the couch is hers and hers alone! Lol!
      Thanks, Caddo!!

Sometimes it is good to just stay home and enjoy a mini vacation…with little cost too!
      Thank you Aquaturtleme…I love your cute gravatar photo…sweet! 🙂

1. angelswhisper2011 says:

Great quote, Sunshine! Sitting at the kitchen table, alone or with Little Binky and family is my favorite place. It’s the “talking place” were we eat, drink, play, tinker, draw a.s.o. 😀
    I’ve nominated you for The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. Congratulations! Have a great evening 🙂

Thank you, Angelswhisper & Little Binky! I love your fave spot where you just chill and tinker…nice!
      I will forward this award to ahem, lazy, oh, I mean, busy Chuckles…don’t hold your breath though…it may take him awhile. *sigh*
      😉 thanks again!!

Who needs fancy expensive vacations, right?!? I can see you with your “fuzzy pup” enjoying a peaceful moment at home, Angelia.
      Happy you shared in this favorite spot moment…and have a happy Wednesday! 🙂

WHOA, YOU ARE A LUCKY PERSON, Jake, to be home 4 days out of 7?!? You a truly blessed and rightly so, you bring joy and inspiration with your creative works.
      Thank you sweet friend. 🙂

2. Mad Queen Linda says:

Interesting comments. There is a lovely leather couch in the house I own and live in, and I avoid it as much as possible. My favorite spot to hangout is away, out in the world somewhere; never at the house or anywhere nearby. And thanks for picking up my photo from the weekly photo challenge “Mine.”

Hi Mad Queen Linda! With the enormous variety and unexpected adventures found in this big world, I can see how the world can easily be your favorite spot to hang in. 🙂
      Thanks for swinging by and sharing…

That is why we know you as Restlessjo!! Lol…

I am really getting into the autumn season…my favorite time of the year! Thanks!! 🙂