SUNDAY POST : People

photograph, buried, hidden, ben franklin quote, life

reflecting further…

some people die at 35 and aren’t buried until 75

some people die at 45

at 55

at 65

and aren’t buried until 75

however

some people live at 25 and aren’t buried until 75

some people live at 45

at 55

at 65

and aren’t buried until 75

essentially

reflecting in this some people moment

i wonder where i stand

have you ever had such a moment?

* * *

Join the fun over at Jakesprinter every week as he hosts, SUNDAY POST   This week’s theme is People.

* * *

33 thoughts on “SUNDAY POST : People

1. viviankirkfield says:

Thanks so much for the link-up. 🙂 It is much appreciated! I love the photo…and the quote. Age is meaningless…if you are enjoying life and engaging with people and passing along positivity.:)

It is always great to have you here, Restlessjo, and looks like you are doing a “fab” life at your young age. Thanks for your inspiring posts and may all the best come your way…:) *wink*

2. Jenn says:

I woke at 48 having been dead for 20 odd years … Not literally but figuratively … Yes i had lost me .. Now i have found myself again … My parents told me it was good to have their daughter back .. I had become someone I didnt know .. Thankyou for sharing this 🙂

3. island traveler says:

So much to learn from this one. Depending on how we live our lives, being “alive” deep inside can vary in years. Does we really have to try to live our life to the fullest and make the most of it. To me, I wish I have more years to do the things are always dreamed about. Great post.

Island T., maybe it is in the stars that what you dream about and not accomplish in your lifetime will be carried on in your children, like your son…your legacy will continue in him and then with his children. You are raising dreams in the “generation” time frame.

I hope many parents with young children find your blog and learn all the lessons you write about…our world needs it. Thanks. 🙂

Well, I am ever so grateful, Angelswhisper you woke up, otherwise Little Binky would have had to blog by herself…*sniffle*
      Thank you for shaing!! 😉