How can one not love the season autumn? Seriously, is there anyone out there saying, “Yep, I hate autumn?”
I LOVE you, autumn; how you bring soothing comfort to the weary overexposed sun and fun summer crowd.
Autumn is the time when nature brings out the brilliant golden-yellow and orange colors and paints one of a kind fleeting masterpieces into its landscape. Like sipping on rare sweet liquor, our eyes quickly become intoxicated with the dazzling golden colors of the falling leaves and grocery store shelves overflowing with bright orange pumpkins in variety of sizes and shapes.
Moreover, speaking of pumpkins, I love when something in your autumn day brings you to a pause-to-meditate moment:
It seems no matter how hard you work to fit in, one day the dreaded epiphany occurs and you realize how oddly out-of-place you really are.
* * *
In embracing beautiful days of autumn, what is one thing you LOVE about autumn?
* * *
If you enjoyed this week’s SUNDAY POST : Autumn hosted by Jakesprinter, why not join this community of fun and creative contributors?
- Sunday Post: Autumn (shaanthz.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Autumn (miljoanne.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: AUTUMN (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Autumn…Five Tips for a Healthier School Year (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Autumn (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Autumn (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : Autumn (restlessjo.wordpress.com)