SUNDAY POST : Autumn

How can one not love the season autumn? Seriously, is there anyone out there saying, “Yep, I hate autumn?

I LOVE you, autumn; how you bring soothing comfort to the weary overexposed sun and fun summer crowd.

Autumn is the time when nature brings out the brilliant golden-yellow and orange colors and paints one of a kind fleeting masterpieces into its landscape. Like sipping on rare sweet liquor, our eyes quickly become intoxicated with the dazzling golden colors of the falling leaves and grocery store shelves overflowing with bright orange pumpkins in variety of sizes and shapes.

Moreover, speaking of pumpkins, I love when something in your autumn day brings you to a pause-to-meditate moment:

pumpkins, epiphany, autumn, nature, farm, orange

PAUSE TO MEDITATE: One day you have an epiphany, you are an odd ball…er, pumpkin. *sigh*

It seems no matter how hard you work to fit in, one day the dreaded epiphany occurs and you realize how oddly out-of-place you really are.

* * *

In embracing beautiful days of autumn, what is one thing you LOVE about autumn?

* * *

If you enjoyed this week’s SUNDAY POST : Autumn hosted by Jakesprinter, why not join this community of fun and creative contributors?

26 thoughts on “SUNDAY POST : Autumn

Angelia, having cooler temp is worth everything even with a lack of those spectacular leaf color changes. Ahh, the cooler breeze…what a relief! 🙂
      Thanks for sharing!!

1. restlessjo says:

Well, there you are- the reverse side of the coin from me and putting a “simply charming” spin on Autumn. I loved it, and thank you again for the pingback. I’ll get to do some next week, honest!

Just having some autumn fun as the temperatures drop to a comfortable level…thanks for your gentle words, Restlessjo, and may the new week be as you imagine it. 🙂

I just love the Universe we live in, Susan…never a dull moment! I think both spring and autumn are the two best seasons…never find anything, like temperatures in extreme factors. 🙂
      Thanks for the chat…;)

I have to confess: I USED to be one of those who hated/feared Autumn. So what I LOVE about it now, is that I LOVE it! (Thanks to the epiphany God provided me!) Have a blessed week, Sunshine! love, sis Caddo

NOOO, I would trade a few autumn days for your endless beach days, Amira!!!

Beaches and sunny days are simply the best…*sigh*

Thanks for bringing in the tide and ocean breeze…for my imagination…lol!
      Have a wonderful week, Amira. 🙂

Angelswhisper, the changing of the colours during the autumn season is enough to know what great gifts we receive from our Divine.

Thank you for bringing your favorite autumn inspiration. 🙂