Weekly Photo Challenge: Everyday Life

In everyday life with chickens, come eggs…
Brown eggs with nice thick shells
In everyday life, pondering on little things such as, faith.

What exactly is faith?

eggs, chickens, farm, faith, photograph

Faith is putting all your eggs in God’s basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch. ~Ramona C . Carroll

In everyday life, thoughts can turn to the “dark side.”
Take us to the dark side, Dorothy Parker:

It serves me right for putting all my eggs in one bastard!

* * *
Everyday, how would you like your eggs done ?

* *

Scrambled, sunny side up, over easy, poached or simply raw?
* * *

If you are looking for fun and inspiration, why not hop over to the Weekly Photo Challenge: This week’s feature is>Everyday Life.<

26 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Everyday Life

I love the quotes, particularly the Ramona Carroll one! Eggs, hmmmm–seems like I usually do scrambled that turn out fried hard. I love med-soft boiled, but they’re such a hassle to fix! Though, at the moment I’m starving and they sound great… And I love fried egg sandwiches–I could probably manage that, but it’s time to go to bed! Night-y night–God bless you! love, sis Caddo

Haha, sis, I like your, “scrambled that turn out fried hard!” Funny!!
      What? Fried egg sandwich? Hmm, never heard of it…is it easy to prepare? It sounds very tasty and I think I can manage to fry something although cooking is bleh to me.
      Well, nighty-night and thanks for sharing and visiting! I appreciate it mighty big!! 🙂

2. angelswhisper2011 says:

Great picture and quote, Sunshine! I like omelets with vegetables, they’re tasty. We only eat a boiled egg on sunday and it must be very hard, otherwise I won’t eat it. Have a tasty weekend 🙂

Eww, I know exactly what you mean, Angelswhisper, when the hard boiled egg is like gooey in the middle. *EEK* it makes me want to spit it out! (of course, I don’t) I just grab my cup of coffee and take huge sips to wash it down!

Yum, vege omelets with cottage cheese…a fave of mine! Thanks for making me hungry for an omelet now…see ya, gotta go crack some eggs now! 🙂

Thank you Chris…I left you a note over at your place.
      I have an assistant, Chuckles, aka blog dog, a bit lazy, but he takes care of the awards. It may take him awhile to get this out but once he notices his dinners getting smaller he usually gets mighty motivated. 🙂
      Thanks again! 🙂

3. Arindam says:

Ha! 🙂 I would love to have eggs in whatever form they appear on my plate. 🙂 But let me tell you, it was one of the most interesting description of faith. Loved this post of yours. 🙂

4. kardz by kris says:

a great post. loved the definition of faith – and i enjoy my eggs boiled, soft. not mushy. the white needs to be firm, but the centre of the yolk is still quite soft. mmmm…. that’s how i like them. just as a heads-up, i normally go by ‘pix & kardz’ but am unable to sign in that way. so just in case the link to my post doesn’t follow suit either, i’ll provide it here for reference. trust that’s ok 🙂 http://wp.me/p1hfki-2JQ

Yum, Pix & Kardz, your eggs sounds like a great way to have eggs…thanks for “cracking open” and sharing both your egg style and your everyday life with your cutie-pie. 🙂

5. Mezza says:

Woo Hoo / Finally I am back and I am thanking you proper now for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Its now posted and returned. Cheers and have a lovely day and your post above is great. Cheers Sunshine ( PS .. That is my eldest daughters Middle Name – Matilda Sunshine …

Welcome back, Mezza and thanks!! You deserve the award as you inspire us here in the blogosphere. 🙂 Rah-rah!!

What a wonderful and unique name Matilda is…I love it, and of course, her middle name, Sunshine…awesome!!
      Have a wonderful week and good to see you getting back into the swing of things…