Weekly Photo Challenge: Near and Far

Cattle grazing near and far
On acres of rambling pasture land
Some linger for a stare down
However, never too long.

cattle, grazing, pasture land, farms, nature, summer

an idyllic summer day…near and far

Through rainstorms, intense summer heat and snow
Cattle graze near and far
Nature has its way of keeping them content
If you are near, the cattle drive will never be far!

***

What is your favorite breed of cows?

(Mine? Oh, the black and white, Holstein, of course. 🙂 )

****

Join in the fun over at the Weekly Photo Challenge: This week’s theme is Near and Far.  Need more inspiration? Check out the latest on this theme and enjoy!

Related articles

26 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Near and Far

Now, the Texas longhorns are a real beautiful breed of cows…I don’t know much about them but yes, you made and excellent choice.

Thank you so much, TMSO, for your time and sharing in the conversation. 🙂

Hmmm, fave cow? Now, that’s gonna take some serious all-day contemplation, Sunshine! God bless you Big–love, Caddo

Haha, okay, sis, my funny side would say my fave cow is my milk carton in the fridge! Throw me the trash can, sis–quick before anymore damage can be done!!!

You have a fun week, ya hear? xoxo

I am going to look up (yay, for internet!) both of these breeds, Paula, they sound a bit exotic and beautiful.

Thank you for strolling in and sharing…much appreciated! 🙂

Island T., you say it right…you cannot help but look at the peaceful looking grazing cows, I mean, you see them just grazing away through any type of weather. Well, maybe not in a blizzard or hail storm, but who knows, maybe they are since we humans take shelter in those treacherous times!

Thanks for meandering by…appreciate it big! 🙂

Oh, I love when I hear about a breed of cows I am not familiar with…will go searching on the Scottish Highlander, Angelswhisper. It is has a nice ring to its name!

Glad you strolled in with your Scottish highlanders. 😉