Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban–Calm before the storm!

urban, calm, postaday, weekly photo challenge,photograph,shopping

Hoards of shoppers arriving any minute now…

Slice me a bit of urban calm before the arrival of insatiable urban shoppers’ aggressive take over.

urban, shopping cart, postaday, weekly photo challenge,shoppers

Thank you.

***

What is your ultimate urban shopping  dream?

(Mine? Shoes and books, of course!)

****

Join up every week with the Weekly Photo Challenge: This week’s theme>Urban.

34 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban–Calm before the storm!

1. Jeff Sinon says:

Nice entry, definitely the “Calm before the storm.” My “ultimate urban shopping dream?” Easy, unlimited funds and about 5 hours in Adorama in NYC! So much photography gear under on roof. 😀

Books, music, movies; writing supplies; housewares…I’m sure there’s more, but I’m starving right now, so I might type “snacks” (oops! I did it!). God bless your week, Sunshine–much love, sis Caddo

Haha, sis, you crack me up…in a good natural way, not the ‘crack’ drug way!
      I like what you got in your shopping cart…all the essentials for abundant living. 😉
      Have a blessed and peace filled week!

3. Terence S. Jones says:

Hi,

my name is Terence and I posted this week’s photo challenge. I would like to put together a gallery of (some of) the submissions and wanted to ask your for permission to include your shot! If so, could you send me a link or the file?

Best,
    Terence

Hi Terence!
      I loved your images by the way and um, sure, go for the images here. (I feel so honored, thanks!)
      I am a bit confused about your ‘send a link or file’ request…you mean the link address of the photo? sorry, slow mind you are working with here. ;(
      Thanks, again. 😉

I have to agree with your worst shopping days…like Black Friday!
      Getting to the shops early is the key to a peaceful shopping experience…thanks, Island T. 😉