Just Another Four Letter Word…

Join the community of Five Minute Friday contributors with host, Lisa-Jo Baker – tales from a Gypsy Mama.

This week: Join…GO…

join, five minute friday,postaday.icecreamIf I join a band, I would need to learn to sing…if I join a big crowd, I will feel like a fish-out-of-water…join me for coffee–I can do that. Join our club today and get ½ off your membership, hmmn, depends, is this a yoga club…reading club…fitness club? Never mind, got to keep going…join hands and let us pray…join forces, join the crowd, join, join, join….hands with the Divine One.

Wanna join the fun, just enter to win…join your friends…join an acting guild…join a prayer group…join john lennon and join our minds for world peace…wow, I just bombarded you with a four letter word…join me for ice cream? …STOP

***
What flavor ice cream screams YOU??

(i am chilling with yummy rocky road flavor!)

***

31 thoughts on “Just Another Four Letter Word…

Oh, Perry’s Orange Swirl is a new flavor for me…sounds very refreshing on a hot day! I will have to hunt your flavor down…thanks, Notunredeemed.
      Thanks for sharing in the conversation! 🙂

Girl, you need to take a visit over to your local ice cream shop (with Hubby :)) and sample all the latest flavors! Lol!!
      I am slowly working my way out from the traditional flavors and trying new ones…notice, I said, “slowly!” 🙂
      Thanks for sharing, Susan. 😉

1. angelswhisper2011 says:

Love to join you, Sunshine. Icecream… yummy… but we don’t have rocking names for it, so for me it will be Stragiatella with chocolate and pistachio and whipped cream, and, girl, we’ll rock anyway 🙂

Pistachio ice cream, chocolate and tons of whip cream is the dreamiest of ice cream bliss, Angelswhisper! Hmm, have to look up Stragiatella…sounds very exotic. 🙂
      Thanks!!!

Who would think that cherries and chocolate would go so well together, Mountain mae…I will have to put Ben & Jerry’s version on my next shopping list!
      Thanks for the ice (s)cream moment…;)

Thanks for joining us for ice (s)reams, Wendy!! I am not familiar with Moose tracks so thank you for opening a new door for me…abundant blessings to you, too! 😉

2. Arindam says:

Sunshine, just seeing so many people joining to share their thoughts on a common post based on the word”Join”; I too decided to join these people who have already joined before me and gave their comment on this post which is full of the word “Join”. Now just as you bombarded us with the word “join”; I am going to do the same with my comment on this just another four letter words post, in which the four letter word is nothing other than “join”.
    Now I hope you will join others to count how many times I have used this word join in my comment. I hope you are not asking someone to join you counting the number of joins used in this comment. 🙂

3. mj monaghan says:

Interesting, Sunshine. I’ve never been much of a join-er. But I will join you in eating some frozen yogurt, prayer, a book club, a favorite tv show (Suits, at the moment), blogging, and many more things. 🙂

Oh, so glad you joined up with us today, MJ, and I totally forgot about frozen yogurt…it may be allergic to me since I am sooo healthy. Haha, that is a joke. 😉
      Thanks! 🙂