Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge

merge, postaday,faith,photograph,weekly photo challenge,

Merge…

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world’s great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. ~Norman Maclean

…Rocks are timeless raindrops that gently merge into our busy day

… the whispering of prayers flow and merge over routine tasks

…the Divine essence and the lover merge into one

…until one day, where time is not found, we finally merge into our real home.

***

What are some prayer aids you find helps merge your prayers into your daily activities?

***

Merge yourself over to the community of  Weekly Photo Challenge: this week’s theme is Merge.

25 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge

1. Lisa at fLVE says:

thanks for the ping back…very spirtual post…i especially like what you said about the rocks being rain drops of time…never thought about it that way, but yeah…

Hello, Lisa at fLVE!
      It is my pleasure to have you here and yum, I (my eyes) enjoyed your chocolate ice cream image…mmm!
      Rocks, raindrops and time…all beautiful imagery for sure. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

2. angelswhisper2011 says:

Sometimes I use my angel cards to merge me through the day, but a good conversation with my innerself will do as well, with the accompaniment of music 🙂 Have a merged day, Sunshine 🙂

I had a great ‘merged’ day, Angelswhisper!
      Thank you and having a talk with our self is a good thing. Sometimes I have to give myself a good ‘what for’ as Bongo Dog likes to say.
      Hope your week if filled with deep, meaningful and melodic conversations…:)

Silence is golden.

They say, Arindam, heaven is paved in gold (you probably heard about it) and I think silence is a good way to hear the Divine speak.

Thanks for sharing about your spiritual journey. 🙂

Oh, I will have to try the sweetgrass and sage…I totally forgot about our sense of smell as I usually focus only on visuals and auditory aids.
      Thanks for sharing, Cheryl! 🙂

3. Imogen Shepard says:

Hello Sunshine! 🙂 Lovely photo, always brightens my day when I do come and see you at your blog – You really are a Total ray of sunshine! 😀

• Imogen Shepard says:

I have a busy day today, I’ve decided it’s time for a Blog title revamp (not on Shutter Flirt – I’m happy with that one, for now!) but my written Blogs title just doesn’t ‘fit’ anymore, so I’m getting my thinking cap on today.

I will be visiting you soon as I can to see your blog; I just love that you used the name ‘Sunshine’ – it always makes me smile and makes you stand out! 😀 Hug’s, Imogen