Anticipating the Night…

Fantasy night

–Photo credit: ghenkai

Sometimes waiting for the night is charmingly delightful…

Tonight with Ernest Hemingway:

“I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?”

Good night, Mr. Hemingway… sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite.

P.S. Are you an opsimath engaging in opsimathy activities?

21 thoughts on “Anticipating the Night…

Oops, Long Life, you must have visited before I edited it and put the link that defined opsimath…hehe, sorry.

Hopefully we all become an avid opsimath in our lifetime…:)

Hopefully we all become an avid opsimath in our lifetime…:)
      Thanks for strolling in this evening…:)

Poor Mr Hemingway–tragic to have so much brilliance accompanied by so many demons. Love the photo, by the way. God bless you, Sunshine–let’s get our motors started for the Weekend!!!! My boys are in San Antonio tonight and Sat–long live cowboys!!! love, sis Caddo

Woo-hoo and yippee, the cowboys back in town!! Now sis, don’t overdo yourself, ya hear!
      lol

The master writer, Hemingway…so grateful for the gifts he gave us. 🙂

Thanks, sis Caddo!!

• Caddo Veil says:

Hey, Sis–I caved in and bought a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Pistachio ice cream! Really good–even without the choc fudge topping!! Yep–the boys are in San Antonio this weekend, and I’m having sympathetic knee, hip and back pain (or it could be I’m fat and out of shape…)!

2. munchow says:

A very nice photo, and I quota by Hemingway I don’t recall having read before. No wonder he decided to opt for the eternal sleep… I had to look up opsimath, and I guess the answer is yes.

I stumbled over the word, opsimath recently and thought, what a great word!

Yes, sad indeed, Otto, about the legendary writer, Hemingway…a brilliant mind caught in the clutches of madness.

Thanks for coming out tonight…:)

…With a lovely assistant, Little Binky by your side to grow in wisdom, Angelswhisper! Yay!! 🙂
      I appreciate your unwavering support!
      Thanks! 😉