Hey, it is I, Chuckles, aka fabulous, handsome and talented, blog farm dog. It has come to my attention that a few awards have arrived and as most of you know, I am the Special Event staff writer around here.
Listen, it has been triple digit hot around here and this is me just chilling at my, ahem, pool deck. Do you like my swimming
hole pool in the background?
Well, let me make this short and sweet because my big fat furry body is dying to get back to swimming, so let us get on down to business!
Here are the generous souls who honored us with the Lovely Blogging Award. Thank you!!
7 Legged Express Journey: Home to the cute Panda Smith, dazzling Drizzle Deer and two ?? unknown thingies …
All Things Girl Related: A very delicious place…totally ‘eye-candy’ and very informative…check it out!!
Angelswhisper: Her little kitty is an awesome blogger…sometimes her kitty’s granny helps with blogging chores.
3TeensMom: Her words…”frustrated writer attempting to be set free!” Do not worry, Chuckles is sending you help, 3TeensMom!!
Because I have slacked with my writing, I almost missed telling you about this little, “Thanks for Writing” award: Thank you, Thelma!
Thelma Cunningham, an author, member of the Maryland Writer’s Association and has written two poetry books. Of course, there’s more about her and her writing so please head over there and enjoy some of writing selections.
2. “Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.” ~Unknown
Here are some new friends, blown in by some angels, you will simply have to meet, that is, if you have not yet…
The Literary Heart: A book lover is always hot!
REAKSMEY Yean- GEORGE: A new friend who says, “not anyone can be artist, but artist can be anyone!” You go, George!
Okay, I am so outta here…I have to go and chill out in my pool, but just one small thing before I go…3. “Curiosity is lying in wait for every secret.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
secrets common knowledge of Chuckles (and…… all right, I will include Sunshine!)
- We both prefer spring and fall weather…
- Our favorite geographical spot is anyplace that has a body of ocean nearby…
- Our current classic country song we find just dandy is, Glen Campbell’s, Always Gentle On My Mind. **Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as Mr. Campbell bravely deals with his Alzheimer’s disease.**
- We think we maybe Bohemians in disguise and our favorite movie to keep us in the moment is: Moulin Rouge.
- Our famous hot topic ‘man-crush’ presently is, Robert Downey Jr. — sizzle!!
- We love Krispy Kreme donuts.
- We love blogging, meeting up with blogger friends and simply love what Oscar Wilde said so long ago: “
Iwe have the simplest tastes. I amWe are always satisfied with the best!” Y’all R-O-C-K!!!
Well, how do you like my pool and what chilled, tasty, super-sized drink did you bring over for me??