Here

GO…
Here are the three books I hope to finish reading soon, one for sure since it is a daily prayer booklet and if I do not finish it–shame on me!

here, books, 5 minute Friday, hope,life,free writing,challenges

be here now…

Here on a comfortable spot I begin the journey, page after page, my mind flows over so much wisdom. Julia Cameron comes first with the words to encourage the use of the morning pages–it is free writing on anything and it should fill up three and a half pages.

Here I have all the intentions to read. It is here I want to grab a few laughs with the book, 50 Funniest American Writers, practice the art of writing with, The Right to Write and of course, my morning coffee and prayers with, Give Us This Day and my last goodnight prayers with, Give Us This Day.

Life here seems so short and I feel time must be used wisely.

So, here are the current three reading materials, filled with so much wisdom…Here all waiting for me to open the pages and begin the journey–
To learn
To laugh
To grow in God’s goodness and grace…
Here I begin to read a chapter or two, but it takes only a short time before my eyes decide, it is time to sleep…Stop

****

Here I want to complete three reading materials soon and what do hope to finish, soon?

*****

If you enjoy writing challenges, please join, Lisa-Jo Baker – tales from a Gypsy Mama and a wonderful community of 5 minute Friday bloggers!

12 thoughts on “Here

Oh, the weekend is HERE!!!!! Energy, on the weekend, is never a problem and Philo mouse, you just brought over some good wave of energy–powerful! 🙂
      thank yOu!!!!

1. cloudsfullofrain says:

Sunshine, there are a couple of reading materials I would like to complete soon. Slowly working my way through a book on boundaries, and trying to finish the first section of a homeschooling resource. I’m hoping to learn, laugh, and grow in God’s goodness and grace as well. We’ll see what happens.

Isn’t wonderful, Cloudsfullofrain, to have a plate full of things we want to get done, although at times the plate goes to overflow–eek, but somehow, with others to encourage us, we get through it? Ah, homeschooling is a whole world of challenges and I support your efforts–woohoo!
      Take some time to breath and relax every so often as you go through your challenges…and thank you for your presence ‘here’ and sharing. I send you abundant energy, blessings and peace…:)

I can’t imagine succeeding at this 5 min write challenge–you know me and my “brevity” issue, Sunshine. But maybe I should go over and see if there are directions or helpful hints… God bless you today–love, sis Caddo

Haha, sis, I think the 5 minute challenge is like having just a moment to drive really fast and yay, not get caught by the cops! Sometimes ya gotta let it rip!! Wheee…

3. island traveler says:

I need to start reading a good book too. I used to read a daily prayer journal way back in college and it did helped me a lot spiritually and as a person. It is very uplifting to read something that inspires you and refreshes your soul. Great post. God bless you and your family.

It is funny (well, not really), Island T. when I pick up one of those small daily prayer booklets, I say to myself, “now, how hard can this be to read and pray a few minutes a day, go for it.” I go along fine a few days and *boom* an unexpected chaotic day finds my booklet untouched for a day, then the next, then the next! See, not so funny…and it used to bother me when I “fell off” but now, I just pick up at the day I am in and go from there. I think our God understands…and maybe your walk with the Divine is no longer with booklets but more with your life interactions. You have gone on to a higher level as you share your own spirituality with your writings and images.
      You are a blessing…thank you.

4. angelswhisper2011 says:

I haven’t read a book in years. I’m so busy with my education that I forget to dive into a good book and relax. My reading books are school books and information concerning the subjects and, man, how it keeps me busy 🙂

Reading school books is just as good, maybe even better eh, Angelswhisper…keeps the mind alert and growing in wisdom. Yay!
      Sending you lots of energy for your educational endeavors…:)

I see you bring encouraging words with you, Arindam, hehe, thank you? Just kidding, but yes, it is true, we must work to finish up current projects because a whole line of new ones are waiting pushing their way forward.
      I wish you a happy day too! 🙂