Where Dirt Roads Meet Country Skies

country road, road, sunday post, nature, goat, photograph, blogging, 2012

Hey Y’all! Hope this finds you in great spirits and hey, if you ever need inspiration or simply great graphics, hitch up the horses and ride yourself over to Jakesprinter’s weekly SUNDAY POST : Road. This week the theme is ROAD. I love dirt roads, country roads, erm, any roads that the only potential traffic jam is a herd of goats.

*****

What type of roads do you fancy?

*****

Take care and please, do not run over the goats!

21 thoughts on “Where Dirt Roads Meet Country Skies

I would not mind horse and buggy traffic jams…at least one could admire the beautiful horses. So happy you dropped into the conversation, Retired Ruth.
      May your new week be filled with peace and light…:)

Hello Sandra! Rambling over and around mountain roads would be a real visual treat and if walking, great exercise! Okay, small translation please…avec plein de soleil? 🙂
      Have a great week, Sandra! 🙂

Wonderful new look, Sunshine–you’ve got me wondering if I need a change, too! And I love the idea of roads where the only traffic is goats–sounds so relaxed, peaceful. Maybe I’ll grab a walking stick and saunter by y’all…God bless you Big this week–love, sis Caddo

Make sure, sis, you wear your grubbies because you know how dirt goes…everywhere! I am glad you sauntered over and joined in the fun!
      Have a ‘meh-meh’ day! 😉

• Caddo Veil says:

Okay, color me stupid–I can’t find the glossary to look up “meh-meh”…I sure hope to heck it’s something good, ’cause I’m in an uncharacteristically un-Caddo-like mood (everything has gotten on my last nerve). Help?! I need some cool breezy Sunshine.

Oh, sis, that’s goat lingo for have a fun and light day…with the cool breeze, of course. Some goats, huh? 🙂
        I think you need a shot of lavender mist spray–*spray,spray* there, hope you feel better.;)