Celebrate International Kissing Day

international kissing day, july 6, kissing, stolen kiss, photograph, random,event, happiness

photo credit: Wikipedia

Today on July 6, celebrate life’s sweet moments…stolen kisses and memorable Kiss quotes like these:

• In trying to get our own way, we should remember that kisses are sweeter than Whine. ~Unknown
  • A Kiss can be a comma,  a question mark, or an exclamation point. That’s basic spelling that every woman ought to know. ~Mistinguett
  • Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of love. ~Unknown

Have lots of fUn…kissing!!

xoxo Sun

12 thoughts on “Celebrate International Kissing Day

1. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin says:

This brings to mind…all of the ways of kissing…my grandkids kiss right on the mouth…I feel very special when this happens…because to me that’s the ultimate love…then you get pecks from others…side way kisses that barely touch and cheek kisses…You’ve brought an interesting topic…~mkg

Marilyn, it’s amazing there is such a day set aside called International Kissing Day…like, who knew?!?
      You are right too on the subject of ‘all the ways of kissing‘…I love your different ways you find it so special…
      thanks for sharing, and hope you have a great week!

Oh my goodness! Don’t you always find the good stuff for us, Sunshine!!! Blowing you a sisterly kiss from the Pac NW!! God bless you, gal!

Hehe… sis, you know I could not pass up saying something about a special event like Kissing Day–and to think, it’s an international celebration. Yay!
      Thanks sis! 😉

3. angelswhisper2011 says:

I missed kissing day 😦 I had no idea this day exists, but when I googled it, it seems to be here in Holland too. If I had known, I could have the kiss.. I mean, the day of my life 🙂

Oh, no, Cedric…this is for real!! Imagine, a day set aside to celebrate kissing! Now that you know, you can prepare for next years celebration! Haha 🙂