Free Writing for 5 Minutes…It’s Risky Business!

Danger, Risk, Adrenaline, Fear, falling, 5 minute Friday

Risky Business, the movie with Tom Cruise, I don’t remember much of it since I tend to ahem, nap during movies that have not so interesting things going on for this brain. I really need to work on this.

Back to the topic, risk. Life is a series of risk…what do you think? Should I try to avoid taking risks? No, how can we grow in character if we fail to take risks. Learning to drive is a big risk not only for the driver but the passenger who has to accompany you. Yikes.

Passenger to new driver: “Watch out, bread truck!” or “Crap, didn’t you see that stop sign?”

Life is full of risks, but if we can learn to keep cool and jump with confidence; it’s worth all the risks.

Risks…love the adrenaline rush or fear the risk of the fall?

* Hey y’all, this was my first entry for Free writing exercise in five minutes and I hope you decide to take up the challenge and join up.

18 thoughts on “Free Writing for 5 Minutes…It’s Risky Business!

1. Jenn (@SacredEveryday) says:

Welcome! It’s a great community at five minute fridays. I love how you pointed out the risk for the passenger too. That’s what stalls me a lot with risk taking…how does it affect my husband? Kids?

Hi Jen! Thank you for your thoughts…I’m feeling a bit confused with the follow up after one writes the five minute Friday post. I’m going back to the site to try and figure this out. Lol. Slow comprehension is a killer! Thanks again. 🙂

I would say running across freeways would be a dangerous risk unless it’s filled up with so many cars you could go on those car to car visits while waiting for the highway to be free again…sigh.
      Thank you Philo mouse for dropping in 🙂

2. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin says:

I’d say outstanding for the first time…and I like the sound of it…but, I’m too windy and would probably go on for an hour…I hate risks, but we all have to take them sometime…and each time it will probably get easier…

Hi Jake,
      Thank you Jake…you always bring cheer when you come to visit. My Sunday Post is going to be at your place tomorrow–Monday. Had so much going on this weekend so I’m trailing behind.
      You have yourself a great week, ya hear?
      🙂 See Ya!

The 5 minute Fridays over at Gypsy Mama is just that…fUn!
      I’m still amazed by your consistent, fully packed with information and inspiration daily posts…say, I need some of your “kick” style-energy!!
      😉