A Divine Gift…

sunrise, gift, Divine moment, morning meditation,life,love

16 thoughts on “A Divine Gift…

1. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin says:

I get “free” gifts all of the time…Today we had an inspection done to our home for a refinance…(Cuts our interest rate in half)…We just picked a company out of the phone book…reasonably priced…came out today instead of next week like planned…and ended up being a brother of a nephew by marriage…We even had met him before…but, had no clue he was in this kind of businesss…Either a “Small world” as people say …or as I say “A free gift”…~mkg

A definite an unexpected gift, Marilyn, and someone you can trust with your home finances demonstrates the loving way the Divine showers our lives with special gifts. I love your story…so uplifting! Thanks!!

Well, everyday I get God’s free gift of Grace–and plenty of it (since He knows I’ll need a goodly supply)! And then He usually throws in some extras–like yesterday I got to have a personal visit from Betty, my “sister of the sea”–blog sister. Wow–I wish all my sisters, like you Sunshine, could come visit! I baked Dutch Choc Applesauce Cake, and made a big bowl of banana pudding–can’t wait for her to come again! Love to you, dear heart–have a great weekend! God bless you Big–love, sis Caddo

Wow, that’s way cool sis Caddo! Betty visiting you and all is such a precious gift…friends sharing time and oh, my gosh…!!!… did you say Dutch Chocolate Applesauce Cake?? Amazing!! and I’m so happy for both of you!
      Now, have a great rest of the weekend relaxing and chillin’ 🙂

Hi MJ!
      Yep, I agree with ya on life being the gift that keeps on surprising us with its wild adventures and delightful challenges!
      Quick, open your gifts…we wanna see what ya got!! lol!! 🙂

3. angelswhisper2011 says:

When you can maintain after hearing bad news, is a divine gift to me; when my family and cats are healthy, to see light in the darkness, people who are kind to you, smiling at you, helping you, it’s all a divine gift to me… I’ve got it all this week, including this beautiful reminder of you with the wonderful photo 🙂

4. Jackie Paulson says:

Friendship is such a nice freely given gift. Sometimes we call our families our best friends. Loved your photo for this weeks photo challenge!! Bring those blessings my way. ♥

Hi Jackie and good to see you! Yes, friendship truly is a wonderful gift . . . fills our lives with happiness and great help when we need it.
      Thank you for sharing and may your week be abundantly blessed! 🙂