SUNDAY POST : Sunrise

sunday post, sunrise, love, 2 samuel 23, scripture, meditation

Created with love for SUNDAY POST : Sunrise « Jakesprinter Sunday Post.

24 thoughts on “SUNDAY POST : Sunrise

1. orples says:

You’d think I’d be able to find just one photo on this topic, wouldn’t you? It looks like I will have to go on enjoying everyone else’s sunrises, since I don’t seem to have any of my own. 😦 I really love your entry for the theme. It is so ‘sunny’, Sunshine. Good job. 🙂

Perhaps tomorrow morning a sunrise may be waiting for you, Orples?
      Thanks for your kind words and I’m gonna send some *cyber energy waves* for the sunrise you need! 🙂 xoxo

2. Judy says:

Beautiful sunrise photo, Sunshine! Awesome quote too! Perfect theme for you…Sunshine! You’re always happy and spreading sunny thoughts to others!

3. musenwrite says:

Wonderful and stunning photography of sunrise! A nice blog you have 🙂 My passion is writing – short stories and poetry. I was wondering, if you are into reading ebooks about fiction- with a touch of adventure and inspiration from nature and life, then may be you could check out my blog at your own leisure http://musewithcoffee.wordpress.com, my latest ebook: 12 Precious Anecdotes from Life – a novella of such a genre has been released at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087OXSS2 , and I posted the synopsis at my blog. I wish you a great week ahead.

Thank you Musenwrite for your latest information on your new ebook. I left you a message over at your place and being a slow poke, it may be awhile before I reach the ebook section! LOL!
      I appreciate you letting me know and you also have a wonderful week ahead.
      Wishing you lots of success and blessings in your writing adventures…thank YOU! 🙂

4. island traveler says:

Love is like the sunrise , inspiring us, giving us a reason to smile and glow, even give off a generous radiance that touches and moves others. Beautiful words…Thanks.

Wonderful comparison, Island traveler, the sunrise as the look of love…maybe it’s the Divine showing us His presence the best way we humans can understand it. Thank you your gift of words…it’s an honor 🙂