Someone’s knocking on the door,
Somebody’s ringing the bell
Do me a favor, open the door and let ’em in.
Please open the DOOR.
I promise to do all the following like a very good kitty:
1. I will eat whatever cat food you buy especially for me–promise on my kitty heart.
2. I will stay off the furniture and all the beds. (What you don’t see when you are out won’t hurt you…hehe.)
3. I will not stare down the
dumb smart dog.
4. I will not track kitty litter all over the floor.
5. I will not cough up any hairballs in the middle of the night so you accidentally step into it as you find your way in the dark to go potty. But then again, it is funny to hear you scream and flail around looking for the paper towel roll…
6. I will use the scratching post you set up for me and not the furniture. (That scratchy post is oh, so boring…just saying!)
7. I will not eat the rubber bands and plastic thingies I find on the
dirty clean floors.
My paws are squeaky clean, please, door…open?
Created with love for SUNDAY POST : Door « Jakesprinter Sunday Post.