SUNDAY POST : Door

Someone’s knocking on the door,

Somebody’s ringing the bell

Do me a favor, open the door and let ’em in.

sunday post, animal friends, photo, random, paul mccartney, wings, cat

Mama! Let me in!!

Please open the DOOR.

I promise to do all the following like a very good kitty:

1. I will eat whatever cat food you buy especially for me–promise on my kitty heart.

2. I will stay off the furniture and all the beds. (What you don’t see when you are out won’t hurt you…hehe.)

3. I will not stare down the dumb smart dog.

4. I will not track kitty litter all over the floor.

5. I will not cough up any hairballs in the middle of the night so you accidentally step into it as you find your way in the dark to go potty. But then again, it is funny to hear you scream and flail around looking for the paper towel roll…

6. I will use the scratching post you set up for me and not the furniture. (That scratchy post is oh, so boring…just saying!)

7. I will not eat the rubber bands and plastic thingies I find on the dirty clean floors.

My paws are squeaky clean, please, door…open?

Created with love for SUNDAY POST : Door « Jakesprinter Sunday Post.

32 thoughts on “SUNDAY POST : Door

1. island traveler says:

I will open the door happily and hug this adorable kitty. Kitty’s thoughts made me smile. A post with so much to give and share. Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for letting the kitty in, Island traveler and you brought peace and quiet now as she has stopped meowing…and meowing…and, well, thanks for visiting too! 🙂
      Enjoy your Memorial Day…

House cats are pretty clever how they quickly become the boss of the home…it pays to be cute, huh, Marilyn? Who can resist…? Have a fantastic Memorial Day!

Okay, darlin’–have updated recipe page to include “Magic Cookie Bars”!! Hope you enjoy them–they’re easy (and deadly)! love, sis Caddo

Yippee! I’ll be over shortly, God willing, to see on those Magic Cookie Bars! Yummsy!! 🙂
      Thanks for letting me know, Caddo and see ya!

Lol, Angelswhisper…she’s too spoiled already and knows how to get her way! (I think she’s really a ‘con artist’ in disguise.)
      Thanks for letting her in…and have yourself a peace filled day. 🙂

Philo Mouse…you just spoiled a very spoiled kitty. 🙂 No apologies needed either because we all know how busy a blogger’s life is…;) See ya!

3. Jo Bryant says:

what a great post. My big black girl now scratches the glass to let me know she want in while Charlie just sits there looking pathetic…cats !!!!!

4. restlessjo says:

Anyone who starts a blog with lines from Paul McCartney has to have something in common with me. Nice to meet you. I just signed up to Jake’s challenge this week. Cute cat!

Hi Restlessjo! Great meeting you and oh, so glad you signed with Jake! He’s fantabulist and a wonderful inspiration…wishing you all the best! 🙂

5. Arindam says:

Hi sunshine,
    This post of yours brought a smile to my face. I have cat in my home since I was a kid, as my dad also loves cat. So a big thank you for this beautiful post. Have a great day. 🙂

Great days for you Arindam and I can understand your dad and cats…they make themselves so lovable in their own quiet and sweet ways. Thanks for sharing 🙂