SUNDAY POST : Work

Sunday Post, working, playing, photo, Disney, success, career, entertainer

You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.

~Warren Beatty

Mickey Mouse looks like he’s having fun signing autographs . . . are you having success in your field as well?

I hear you calling out already, “I’m leaving for work to play now, honey, see you when I get home!”

Awesome!!

Created with love for Jakesprinter, SUNDAY POST : Work

22 thoughts on “SUNDAY POST : Work

1. orples says:

And here I thought Mickey was filling out a betting slip for the races. Of course, he’s signing autographs … silly me. 🙂 Cute example of ‘work’.

2. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin says:

I often said how much I loved my job…Never minded getting up to go…I got so much more from it than I could ever give…I worked with Special Ed kids …and every day was new…different…a challenge…and a joy! I’m so glad I was lead in that direction…At times I did wonder how I could get paid for something that so thoroughly made me happy!

Marilyn, your joy that you gave with your Special Ed children truly is the blessing and the success many people seek but not find. I think because you were giving help to others, your work really didn’t seem like work. Aha, you just gave us another key to success…it’s in giving of ourselves! Thank YOU!!

3. island traveler says:

We do need to love our work and learn how to have fun at the same time. My patient’s sometimes tell me, “You really like your work , huh?” I try to bring laughter , humor in my work as well as kindness. For a moment, patient forgets their pain and how sick they are. It’s also a great way to lessen their fears. Sometimes I have my bad days when work becomes a burden but it’s not a reason to loose one’s passion in his/her work. As long as their tomorrow, things have a chance to be better. And it does! Wonderful post! Thanks.

Yeah, I’m sure there are some days Mickey Mouse would like to stay home too…lol! As they say, laughter is a good medicine! 🙂 See ya!

4. intuitivejuliemarie says:

You are Simply Charming. For that reason, I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I laugh. I smile, I think when I visit here. And often I am inspired. You can go to LivingbyIntuitionandInspiration.wordpress.com to find out more.

Why thank you so much IntuitiveJulieMarie…I will be over when time permits me to visit to check it out. Thank you again, and I’m happy 🙂 you’re happy! :)See ya!