Clouds

Clouds

Dwelling upon clouds
Life must be attended to
Lawn mower goes down
nature, clouds,poetry,grass, lawn, life, creative writing, daily post 2012
Grass and weeds laughing
Growing taller everyday
Hide frowns in dark clouds

You got any days you'd like to hide away in dark clouds??

17 thoughts on “Clouds

Hmmm. Love the haiku, Sunshine! By the way, I emailed the link to your “Run for the Roses” post to a friend who wasn’t familiar with you/your blog yet–yep, I was talkin’ you up so big, your ears were surely burning! God bless you abundantly today! love, sis Caddo

Hi Caddo, I was checking in on my posts and *gasp,* I didn’t know I missed you here! Thank you for the shout out and my bad for such a late response…
      Have a great week sis!

Hi Marilyn!
      My apologies for such a late response back to you…I must have missed your visit!
      Lounging around in PJ’s and chatting with blog friends is great!! Thanks for the visit and have a great week ahead!

My apologies to you Arindam for such a late response back to you…I thought I got back to you but, so sorry!
      You know I appreciate any time you are over here…thank you for being so patient. Have a great week! 🙂

2. Sonel says:

So beautiful and well said and yes, I call them my “island days” where I wish I had an island surrounded by sharks. LOL!
    *hugs*

3. angelswhisper2011 says:

Beautiful written, Sunshine. O, yes, I’m in my menopauze so I’m going in and out the dark clouds nowadays, but I’m happy to know that behind them the sun is always shining 🙂

Hello Legion Writer, I thought I got back with you but apparently not, so, I want to thank you for the visit and conversation so long ago!
      Have a wonderful week ahead! 🙂

4. literarychicks78 says:

This sounds very familiar. My lawnmower and weed eater quit on the same day, and my lawn is out of control. If I listen closely, I can imagine that I hear the dandelions snickering.