Simply Smiling to Give

Give, and thou shalt receive. Give thoughts of cheer,
Of courage and success, to friend and stranger.
And from a thousand sources, far and near,
Strength will be sent thee in thy hour of danger.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Being Arindam sent his word of cheer, ‘keep smiling!’
and now I continue on from here
smiling
and wanting to receive strength
in the unknown hour of danger we may all face one day.

free gift, photo, encouragement, smiles, life, love, simply charming,creative writing, poetry

The free gift of a smile . . .

If you find the need of some courage and words to succeed, then
Be not afraid of what others think,
just write and create
on dreams and the many affairs of your heart.

Share all the smiles
of your life today for
You, my friends, are wonderfully created  to be simply charming!

How did you share your smiles today? Was it by a simple gesture of kindness or encouraging words written or spoken?

26 thoughts on “Simply Smiling to Give

I’ll take that perfect day with smiles and getting together with friends too! 🙂
      Thanks for sharing a bit of time here . . . and wait, before you go,
      WOW! (I loved your post!!) 😉

I love Ella’s words, and yours, Sunshine. I did what I frequently do–wrote my appreciation and gratitude in a few comment boxes. So here’s one for you–I appreciate YOU!! love, Caddo

Who said heaven exists up above in space . . . Caddo, you’re building the heavenly kingdom right here! Awesome!
      You make me *smile!* 🙂
      Thanks!!

2. Arindam says:

One of the quote which I still remember since my childhood is- “Keep smiling … No matter how hard life seems”. And I really believe it’s so true. The best approach in life is to never give up smiling does irrespective of the challenges life throw at us. 🙂

Sweet Kitten, now that’s how to keep smiles coming all day! Students! 🙂 Thanks for the tip . . . I better go out and find some of those. 😉

Wonderful quote Arindam, and so wonderful, I made a home for it in my inspiration page. Lol! Thanks, and yes, 🙂 smiling is certainly a key that can lead us to true happiness or close to it. 🙂
      ~Peace~

Thank you Sonel, and you always bring smiles with encouragements where ever you go!
      Here’s a little *pat-pat* for your little furry friend!
      *HUGS* to you too 🙂

3. munchow says:

Thanks for a smiling post. Nothing is as encouraging as a big smile from friends and people you care about. So I will take you up on the challenge and become a big smile myself today – literally, by gestures or by spoken or written words

Woo-hoo!!! No, Elizabeth, I must thank you because really, well, there’s nothing that I can write or say to express how grateful I am with all your visits. I’m glad you got some “you” time at the gym and laughs to go with it! ~Abundant blessings and power energy to you~

4. Genie says:

Today was awesome! So I’ve smiled so much my cheek muscles hurt. I did all three today – how awesome is that. Apparently being happy makes you want to spread the sunshine where ever you go.