Hey guys, it’s me, Chuckles, the farm dog/staff writer.
My best bud, Roose, was also resting his cockle-doodle-doos!
Thanks Cedric for the game of tag!! See ya!
Of course, my boss, Sunshine, heard all the commotion and told me to stop napping and get writing for this tag game post.
“Pronto,” she yelled!
Humph. She’s waaay too bossy, guys!
I decided to just rest my head down for a few minutes and boom, Claudia, from Pathfinder: MotherWifeStudentWorder, gently shakes me awake and whispers, “tagged, you’re it!”
What?? Who? Again?? Wha . . . am I dreaming? But . . .??
Erm, thank you, Claudia for waking me, really, and I appreciate your game of tag too!
Oh-oh. Now I’m hearing threats from Sunshine that my dinner is on hold until I get this game back out to you!
Oh, dear me . . . NOT hold dinner!!!
Better get going. Here are (my revised) rules for Tag – you’re it!’
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post
11five things about him/herself on their blog. Answer the question sthe “tagger” listed for you in their post, and
- . . . create
11five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11one to five people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
11 5 things about us (me & Sunshine) you simply must know:
1. We both breathe in oxygen.
2. We love our junk food.
3. We enjoy
breaking revising tag game rules . . .
4. We delight in drinking coffee (her) and me, I LOVE chasing down skunks, rabbits and birds . . .
5. We simply enjoy every sunrise and sunset that come our way.
Cedric’s question for
us me, Chuckles:
Do you have an unfulfilled wish, what is it, and do you plan to reach for it?
Yes, Cedric, my unfulfilled wish is, I hope to catch a skunk before it sprays me with its gosh-awful perfume! All I want to do is play a decent game of tag!! You got any nice skunks over there in Mexico???
Claudia’s question for us:
1 Without three things you would be lost?
air, food, water … we need these 3 things and so do you!
2 If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be?
horse jockey for Sunshine and me, famous rock singer in a famous rock n roll band.
3 If you only could listen to one song for the next month, what song would that be? **Update** The classy and beautiful singer, Donna Summer, passed away on May 17, 2012…may she rest in peace and God’s blessings and peace to her family.
4 What started you blogging in the first place?
We both love and thrive on attention and suffer from the awful disease called, Need Constant Attention, NCA, for short. Our physician and vet prescribed blogging at least once a day.
5 If you could have your own tv channel, what would it be about?
Hmm, maybe something about charming folks who make life easier for other people? We could call it, LifeGivers.
6 What is your favorite season? And why?
Summer. We love the sun and water.
7 Do you like flowers better or trees?
8 If you could own a famous painting (or any other art object), which one would that be?
Since it’s Sunshine’s last dance, we would need Renoir’s beautiful painting:
9 There is only one person like yourself. Name something about you that makes you unique!
I’m a simple farm dog and I blog.
Sunshine is a simple person with a simple farm dog that writes on her blog.
10 Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous?
We both are very, very, free-spirited. So, let’s dance!!
11 Would you rather be a movie actor or a (rock)star on the stage?
If you heard my
singing barking all night, you would sign me onto your rock band.
If you heard Sunshine singing, you will beg her to be a non-singing, movie actor.
11 4 tag players:
Taggers, you have the choice to answer as many questions from this list or make your own set of questions. It’s all good. Just be happy. 🙂
Do you prefer . . .
1. cats or nice dogs like me? hehe . . .
2.to use a red, a blue or black ink pen to write a love letter?
3. to use a mechanical or an old-fashioned wooden pencil to sketch a picture?
4. to ride a horse or drive around in a car?
5. to drink hot or cold beverages during the day?
6. to find a nice flower or nice rock?
7. if you lost one of your senses, to keep your hearing or vision?
8. to swim or run for exercise?
9. to listen to music really loud or at normal hearing range?
10. blogging in silence or with music or other sounds playing?
11. horror, comedy or musical movies?
Okay, guys, I’ve had a simply charming time putting this tag game together. Thank you Cedric and Claudia for the opportunity to exercise this fat body of mine, but now, I must go and rest before dinner.
Chuckles, the farm/staff writer dog.
- I Got Tagged- 11 Questions (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Tagged! (simplycsun.wordpress.com)
- I Got Tagged! (implicado.wordpress.com)
- Donuts Do Me In! (simplycsun.wordpress.com)
- Tagged (buckwheatsrisk.wordpress.com)
- A Game of Tag (birdmartin.wordpress.com)