first, crawling and then walking. Some of us skipped the walking stage and leaped right into running!
“Hey you high-strung toddler, slow down!!”
Story books read to us then hopefully, reading on our own. Oh, please tell me you’re reading something meaningful for your age!
“Mom, I read the comics this morning!” *sigh* I guess that’s better than nothing!
Childless one day to raising up a child the next . . . parents, I feel for ya. Really.
“but most of the time we are taking small, seemingly insignificant steps on the stairwayof life.” ~ Ralph Ransom (Brainy Quote)
Coffee and donuts anyone?
-Photo source: www.flickr.com
At this time, do you find yourself climbing the stairway of life with gradual, giant or simply insignificant steps ?
I’m in the coffee and donut line so you know my steps are going up the insignificant stairway! *giggle*
Created especially with love for Jakesprinter: SUNDAY POST : Stairway.
- SUNDAY POST : Stairway (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Stairway to Self-Esteem (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Staircase (believeanyway.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Sunday Post: Stairway (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Stairway (thewanderlustgene.wordpress.com)
- The Stairways Of Life (thismansjourney.net)