Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun

Have you noticed, some  mornings have you feeling a bit out of sorts, but simply finding a sunny spot to drink that first cup of coffee can instantly bring a cheer and a smile?

I know  it does it for me every time!nature, sun, weekly photo challenge,

Sometimes a lyric from a song can lift a tired spirit. For instance, one of my favorite lyrics comes from the movie, Annie, with a sweet girl singing her hard life away  . . .

The Sun'll come out Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow There'll be Sun
So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
Come what may . . .Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya. . .  You're always a day away!nature, sunrise, sun, weekly photo challenge, life

My apologies for this poor photograph . . .

taken while driving and using the poorest camera available! Yikes!!

I know this is a photo challenge and the rules are to use our own images, but I have to sneak this one in to ya. . .

Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying away worrying? Well, don’t worry . . . I’m here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the SUN will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you. 🙂

~ Charlie Brown to Snoopy . . .

and me to you!

Charlie Brown,Weekly Photo Challenge, Sun, Love, Creative Writing, Photography, nature,

Photo source: Flickr

How does the SUN brighten your days?

Inspiration: Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun.

29 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun

1. changeversations says:

Yeah, I love sitting near a sunny spot to savor a good cup of coffee or tea in the mornings. Great post and photos. I want to Thank You for taking time to view and comment on mine. 🙂

I love every bit of this So Much, Sunshine!! Love the Annie movie/musical–and that song, especially. Totally love Charlie Brown and Snoopy–and the photo? What’s bad about it?–I totally love it, truly!!! Have a blessed Sunday, Sis~~sis Caddo

3. island traveler says:

Like reading a piece of my thoughts and seeing myself as soon as the sun rises. “Have you noticed, some mornings have you feeling a bit out of sorts, but simply finding a sunny spot to drink that first cup of coffee can instantly bring a cheer and a smile? The sun and the light it brings does brightens our world. It lifts up our mood and spirit. It helps us smile and face the day with hope and joy. Beautiful words and images….Thanks.

Island traveler, you are always a cheer, my friend, and like the sun who warms our hearts. It’s a good thing the wise Father from above made sure the sun comes out everyday . . . gee, what a mess we would be without it, eh?
      I can see how some cultures have made the sun to be their god . . . they realize the royal power it holds. 🙂
      ~Blessings on this SUNday to you and loved ones! xo

4. Arindam says:

Let me tell you, that was not a poor photograph. It’s really beautiful. Many times I also take photographs from my cell phone’s camera. It’s all about capturing that moment with out caring about the quality or technical aspects of photography. 🙂
    As always great post Sunshine. 🙂

Thank you Arindam, I appreciate your kind and encouraging words here. Right, it is about capturing the moment for some photos and other times we take the time and get something technically nice.
      It was a beautiful sunrise.
      ~Abundant happiness and peace to you! 😉

I’m glad you stopped in and thank you, I enjoyed your Sun challenge images especially the first two. Your conversation is much appreciated . . . blessings to you and your loved ones. 🙂

Hello Cynthia and thank you for your encouraging words . . . the little girl in this clip/movie has such a precious face and what a voice!
      Thank you for sharing and please, have a wonderful day! 🙂

5. angelswhisper2011 says:

A beautiful, uplifting post, Sunshine. The sun always makes me happy, dynamic and full of energie. The sun gives me so much power that I think I am able to cope with the whole world.
    I have one song that gives me so much strenghts, Sunshine, and the deep feeling you’re talking about, it’s Randy Crawfords’ Shine.
    (Btw: I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the picture, it shows what it has to: the upcoming sun.) Have a sunny weekend 🙂