Have you noticed, some mornings have you feeling a bit out of sorts, but simply finding a sunny spot to drink that first cup of coffee can instantly bring a cheer and a smile?
Sometimes a lyric from a song can lift a tired spirit. For instance, one of my favorite lyrics comes from the movie, Annie, with a sweet girl singing her hard life away . . .
The Sun'll come out Tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow There'll be Sun So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow Come what may . . .Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya. . . You're always a day away!
My apologies for this poor photograph . . .
taken while driving and using the poorest camera available! Yikes!!
I know this is a photo challenge and the rules are to use our own images, but I have to sneak this one in to ya. . .
Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying away worrying? Well, don’t worry . . . I’m here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the SUN will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you. 🙂
~ Charlie Brown to Snoopy . . .
and me to you!
Photo source: Flickr
How does the SUN brighten your days?
Inspiration: Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Sun (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (sonelscorner.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: The Sun (elspethc.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (andreadreamin.com)