Hey, hey, hey . . . Chuckles is in the house!
Yep, that’s me. Let’s make this short and sweet.
I’m the new staff writer with Simply Charming and my specialty is awards and blog games–especially tag games! I’m not very fond of running, as you can see, I’m a rather big fellow so I just poke along until I tag you. Not today though, I’m supposed to cover an important award that came in recently . Well, it’s been some days now and Sunshine just sent me an email and
requested demanded I write the nomination speech since she is sleeping at her desk has piles of stuff she pretends claims to be working on. I heard some nasty rumors around here that I spend too much time lazing around!
So, a lovely fellow like myself takes a break
once in a great while all day and barks all night! Is this a crime? I should say not. After all my humble ancestors, according to the Wikipedia, was a favorite of The Grand Dauphin and other members of the French aristocracy.
I say, I’ve earned the rights to snooze while others work. Right?
**UPDATE** jUsT iN . . . Nizam from HappieBoyz sent over another Sunshine Award!!
Who knew right? Like, this is the most perfect award for my Sunshine. As we say in french, Merci beaucop, AMIRA from MindBlur and Nizam from HappieBoyz!! I like Amira’s free and easy style of writing and Nizam who loves to see everyone happy and content!
They are both, all heart! Woof! (translation: love you, Guys!)
Okay. Woof-woof!! (translation: love all you readers too!)
Now it’s time to look at . . .
The Rules: *made to be broken*
1) Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Answer 10 question about your self.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Come along now and inspect the questions, and since I’m doing all the work, my answers are first, then Sunshine’s answers follows!
Say it, “Chuckes, you are so smart . . . say it!”
That’s right! Okay, eyes . . .
- What is your Favorite color? hmmn, mine would be rainbow but Sunshine likes golden-yellow (like we didn’t know, right?!)
- What is your favorite animal? any animal I can lord over like goats, sheep, roosters, cats etc. and Sunshine loves horses.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? i only get water . . . *sigh. but when it rains, i love to drink from the puddles. Yum! Sunshine likes coffee . . . very dark roasted and super strong. Bleh!
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? we prefer both . . .
- What’s your passion? haha, you know my passion is, ahem, snoozing lightly throughout the day. Sunshine, she is a passion, especially when she brings me special dinners like leftover ribs! God love her!
- What’s your Favourite pattern? What the hey? Favorite pattern?? My fave pattern is to bark all night, have breakfast, sleep til the sun goes down, eat a nourishing and energy packing dinner then start barking when Sunshine goes to sleep. Sunshine’s fave pattern is telling me to shut it when I start
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents? I love giving huge loves but I also love doggy treats when they come by? Sunshine loves both.
- What’s your favourite number? two
- Favourite day of the week? Any day except bath day. Sunshine said any day except when she has to wash me. It breaks her back and I use tons of dog shampoo and conditioner to boot. Oh, excuuuse me for being so
fatbig and furry?!
Anything tasty and edible . . .
Sunshine likes smelly flowers like gardenia or white ginger blossoms.
Here are the nominees:
and more recent friends I have met and look forward to basking in their warm sunshine:
Whoa! Did you see that rabbit that just flew by here?? I gotta go!!!
See ya back at the ranch house!!