Yes, once again a fast runner has tagged me. Boy, I must be way out of shape. Maybe I should slow down on those donuts they serve every Sunday before church. Who can resist chocolate covered donuts with tons of sprinkles??
ABC of Spirit Talk’s 11 questions
1. Which 3 words best describe you? whimsical, sunny, hot ( hehe . . . remember the sunburns?? )
2. When was the last time you enjoyed some ‘me’ time? at this moment 🙂
3. If you had to live in another country, which one would you choose, and why? heaven, and you know why, right??
4. Write the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the words:
My Favourite thing to do is….to enjoy and live life under God‘s plan!
5. If jelly was the only thing on the dinner menu, what would you do? have jelly??
6. Do you prefer coffee, tea or bonox? coffee, coffee, coffee and more coffee (what is a bonox?)
7. If you had the choice would you rather:
a. Go abseiling? (no sailing . . . sea-sick already.)
b. Entertain royalty? ( too expensive)
***c. Get a degree in something outlandish and ‘go for it’? ( Best pick for today)
8. Do you enjoy wearing jewellery? If the answer is yes, which do you
prefer – Gold or Silver? jewelry is not important.
9. What is your ‘all time favourite movie’? phantom of the opera
10. What colour is your favourite outfit? denim
11. Do you enjoy music? If yes, what is your favourite style of music, and
Close your eyes, I’m gonna
cheat be charming now . . .
I am attaching this tag game onto to my first tag post and for the 11 new nominees, if you are reading this and would love to join in this tag game, please leave your link address in the comment box below. I will send you your 11 questions for you to answer and all the other rules. Next, you put your running shoes on and tag away! OR, you can be a
cheating person charming person like me and simply ask your friends who would like to be part of your tag game. It will save you and your friends time and energy.
Thank you again ABC of Spirit Talk and all of you readers. Without your love you bring here to Simply Charming, it wouldn’t exist. I mean, I would be posting but oh, what a dull place without your visits and conversations. If you haven’t seen me over at your place, it doesn’t mean I’m ignoring you, it just takes awhile for me to get there . . . but my intentions are to get over to chit-chat with you. In the meantime,
I would love your thoughts on blog awards and tag games . . . do you support them or find them overwhelming at times?
Be the Light and Love in your world!