Wherever we are, God’s in that moment, God’s speaking to us, and if we’ve just got our ears open and our antennas up, there’s no lack of inspiration. He’s not silent. We just have to be listening. ~Steven Curtis Chapman
For all the beautiful bloggers here at WordPress, an award made just for you!
The award works like this:
- acknowledge and thank the giver (link it back) and put the award on your page.
Once again, AMIRA from MindBlur, has awarded me with a beautiful blog award. She calls me the “award goddess,” but Amira, I think you are the Goddess now!! Congratulations Amira, and many thanks for the honor this award brings.
- next, list 7 things about yourself:
What inspires me . . .
1. ~discovering how much I like Robert Downey Jr’s. acting style. It hit me as I watched the latest Sherlock Holmes movie!
2. ~God’s magnificent creation: horses! ( Bucket list item #1 . . . own a pony and name it Wildfire! Just a note to myself . . .)
3. ~hehe, I imagine God singing George Michael’s Father Figure song to me.
4. ~the movie with Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge
5. ~visiting libraries, book and thrift shops.
6. ~blogger pals like Eryn from Life on Mars, Otto from Munchow’s Creative Photo Blog, Elizabeth from Mirth and Motivation, Bongo from Bongo Dog Blog, Belle of the Carnival, Angels Whisper2011, MJ from mj monaghan, Caddo from Caddo Veil and Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge just to name a few.
7. ~life with lots of smiles and sincere love.
- pass the award to 7 bloggers who inspire you:
I could list more than seven bloggers but for now, these beautiful bloggers are charming and entertaining for sure. Some are writers, others photographers. May you find inspiration as you visit with them.
6. Sheila Hurst
Thank you Amira and all other blogger friends I could not mention here due to time restraints, for your precious visits and your conversations.
YOU charm and complete my world!
Inspiration, the breath we long for as bloggers and creative artists. In every moment, may our hearts be open to the calling of the Divine One, so the talents given may be used for His purpose alone.