Now, I’ve been tagged!!!
I’m IT and since you’re on the playground let me pass the rules on to you.
THE RULES for TAG-You are it:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog. Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post,
- And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
Amira’s 11 questions
- Jam or marmalade? What do you pick? Orange marmalade
- Where is your home? Planet Earth
- What does blogging mean to you? Fun times
- What words would your tombstone carry about you? RIP!
- What’s you favorite gift? Home cooked dinner with a glass of wine and shared with loved ones.
- What’s your favorite non-english word? give it with the meaning and the script if possible please. “Namaste”
- What’s the one word or phrase that you use most often? Awesome!
- What’s the wildest thing that you have ever done? Hmmn, wildest thing would have to be swimming in a small lake with alligators resting on the other side of the shore. Now, that’s wild! 🙂 and stupid. 😦
- What’s your best accomplishment/moment of triumph? Fostering two pre-teen children and having them adopt me!
- What is the one regret that u have? Only one regret and that is not having regrets . . . just lots of life lessons! *ouch!*
- Something that scares you? AGING OUT: Life After . . .
Now for the 11 bloggers I’m running after:
My eleven questions for my tagged bloggers:
Do you prefer . . .
- a sunrise or sunset? Any special reasons?
- (if you had a choice) salt water beaches or fresh water lakes?
- cake or pie? Name one favorite!
- pleasure traveling by air, auto, train or boat? Pick one.
- the early morning hours or would you rather sleep in and be able to stay up all night?
- to “make your bed” in the morning or keep the philosophy that the bed doesn’t need to be made since you’ll be back in it by nightfall.
- What is one thing you think should always be free in life
- Name one favorite place on this planet earth and why it’s your fave
- Name one favorite smell
- Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
- One word that describes your present moment
That’s it folks! Whew! I’m all tuckered out! Thanks Amira and Carolyn for the tag game and I’m off to rest now.