I’ll Be Back . . .

Miss Juanetta, aka housekeeper and staff writer here and sometimes when something unexpected happens, don’t you wish you could alter yourself, just for that instant, to the person who could fix the problem?

Over here . . . my arm, see,  is raised up high. Yes, here!! I need to be altered, pronto!

Auto repair Maxima 4th gn5

A simple auto mechanic body suit rental, please.

Boy, am I  glad you selected me out of this crowd! I didn’t think you would have such a big bunch wanting to be somebody else for a moment. Anyway, do you have the auto mechanic body/mind rental available? I heard you lease by the day, sorta like the rent-a-day-carpet-cleaner machines over at the grocery shop on Main Street? It may take me longer than a day since I am clueless about ailing cars.

What’s the problem you say? Oh, you are simply a dandy for asking! Well, you see, of course, you really can’t see, but you know what I mean. It’s my oldest daughter’s car. She just called me. She fears her car is coming down with something awful. It starts to shake when it’s time to go places. Scary huh?

Well, I hope it’s nothing contagious and expensive to treat–this shaking thing. So, do you understand why I need to be an auto mechanic just for a day or two, so I can repair properly diagnose and treat this car shaking business? You know how poor college students are and when they phone home, well, I see your head nodding up and down. Hey, you have a millionaire body suit I could steal rent?? I just thought I would ask . . .

I’ll be going now, and after I’m finished with the car, I’ll be back to rent the handy man rental suit. I got one at least five pending home repairs needing my attention.

What body suit would you rent if this suit could transform you into something else for just a moment in your life?

Signing off as, Miss Juanetta,  the housekeeper auto mechanic, but . . .

I'll Be Back

17 thoughts on “I’ll Be Back . . .

1. Gabby Angel says:

I would love to step into that suit for some home repair projects. It has been the frustration for me for the last 8 years since losing my husband to cancer. I had helped or did things with him, but never alone. That shaking thing with your daughter’s car sounds a bit scary…Carry on Sunshine the auto mechanic! 🙂

Gabby, I feel the same way about home repairs. It always looks so easy with the DIY videos and book instructions but . . . why does courage disappear when you most need it??
      Oh-oh! I’m feeling a bit shaky in this auto mechanic suit . . . think it’s defective 🙂 I’ll be back Gabby, going for an exchange!

I’m gonna have to send that moving suit *cyber express MJ!
      Ouch, moving . . . painful!
      Oh, I bet you get a bunch of great posts out of it though . . . hehe! 🙂
      Hope it goes well for you and the Mrs.
      Thanks!

Oh, hey . . . now that is a very good suit to rent literary chicks! Yeah, I sure could use it right about now. I’ll be right back . . . let me check on it for you! 🙂 I’m glad you mentioned it!

2. deannagreensandgardenart says:

So what suit are you wearing this week, sunshine? As women, mothers, grandmothers, employees, etc, it forever is changing. I hope you were able to fix that shaking car. You are brave to take on such a task.
    This week I am an counselor, event planner, and organizer.

Hi Deanna!
      Well you certainly are doing lots of suit changes yourself! Wow! Er, no, shaky car still there but daughter still drives it so must be somewhat okay.
      This week my suit is trying-to-stay-calm suit when internet service goes out for a long walk. Hummpf!
      Thanks for the sweet chat neighbor! 🙂