- When does an aging woman know when to quit wearing a bikini to the beach? How flabby? Does a little overweight count against you??
- When does an aging woman know when to quit coloring her hair? Do you have to wait until your face is full of those deep type of wrinkles or stop as soon as there are wrinkles around the eyes and forehead? What about the sagging jaw line? Should that be a good indicator to quit the color?
- And while on the subject of hair, when does an aging woman know when to cut the long 70’s hair-do?
- At what point, and I really need to know this, does an aging woman transition into looser (ugh) fitting jeans and t-shirts? This is just my theory but the looser you wear the jeans, the easier to gain weight because it seems the body wants the ‘mold around feel’ of the jeans. Just my theory. However, it doesn’t seem to work too much with the tighter tops….the boobs just wanna sag, period.
- When does a woman need to *sigh* put away her stiletto high heels?
- Make-up? You know it….when is it too much?? At what age does the shimmer all over the face and black rimmed eyeliner need to stop? When???
I won’t quit to become someone’s old lady.
Not quitting yet,however, once I get over my foolish pride and face the reality that’s in the mirror, I am going to follow this simple Robert Strauss rule on when to QUIT obsessing about physical looks….
“It’s a little like wrestling a gorilla.
You don’t quit when you’re tired – you quit when the gorilla is tired.”
Your gorilla tired yet?
Time for me to feed my gorillas so until tomorrow, meet you back here on the life shelf!
Janis Joplin and Robert Strauss quotes from Brainyquote.com